Explosive Threat Warning

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Warning of Explosive Threat
[size0]by Nica Brianna Kelter, Measure One[/size]

I have recently received evidences from one called Maraphiel of Mephistar, a devil. A stack of documents of explosive component purchases which may have been purchased by anarchist elements. Until the validity of these all can be verified, the threat should be taken seriously. The source being a devil, I do not trust their agenda, but a devil seldom lies, so I will work under assumption that there are basis of truth, or at least the letter of truth to these reports.

Overall there is enough explosive matter to bring down a few buildings if they would so see fit. This would be enough to cause major devastation to several high profile targets, and I believe we should prepare to address them all or warn the most immediate officials so that they can take measures against these.

Most notable targets: Faction Headquarters, and the Great Bazaar, structural weaknesses within Under Sigil that could expand to greater scales. High profile meetings taking place in near future.

Possible suspects: Anarchists. This is unconfirmed, and unlikely to be confirmed until after an attack has been conducted. They are a group of secrets and disorganization after all. Doomguards. Let us remember their previous activities, it would not be outside of their motives either, however they seem less likely than the Anarchists. Outside that we are getting down to the individuals, and there is no shortage of potential suspects there.

Nature of Explosives: There are materials for several types of explosives, for being utilized in hand thrown manner, or stationary larger explosives.

I will need to go through these reports, but for now I would prefer to avoid informing public. Each council faction should be made aware, as well as reliable Indeps so that they can work to mitigate and prepare for it themselves. I would also suggest recruiting experienced masons or other experts to map out Under Sigil structural weaknesses to ensure that such can be better addressed, ideally sooner than later, they should be given a Harmonium security detail to perform this task in safety. Even if this current threat ends up being a redherring, such an information may prove vital in the future threat prevention.

Informed Factions: Mercykillers, Independent League (Lyra)