Reports Of A Dead Body In The Bazaar

*DM_Slimy_Doom

Posted by *DM_Slimy_Doom »

A very sarcastic and acidic report is filed by one of the few remaining Bazaar patrol guards after recent Hall of Speakers sanctions, noting that a body was found hidden in the Bazaar near the Clerk's Ward. Though requested by several citizens to take action or investigate, he reports that they were told that due to politics, unless it was a major crime he felt like he wouldn't be allowed to respond. Eventually they convinced him to take the deceased to the Dustmen for at least a proper burial or disposal as chosen by the Dustmen. It's very clear that the Notary in question feels strongly about the restriction on the actions of the Harmonium.

((OOC: This is a follow up to my own follow up of what appears to be a player event. I figured it seemed like an interesting thread to stir up some player interaction, though moving forward it will be on players to carry it, as I personally don't have any idea who is involved! Remember, fun is mandatory! Despite the Notary's response, I encourage Harmonium to do their own investigation.))