Promotion To Measure One

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

((We'll just try to have this meeting two hours from now. Those who can't be around at that time, that's alright, there'll be other times and you probably won't be missing anything crucial))

Nica receives the note from namer Sergey Suacoktril. She makes a brief background check to see any training and patrol records, skimming for now, presuming nothing condemning appears. Then quills them a letter.

"Greetings Namer Suacoktril,

I appreciate your honesty and enthusiasm. We will be having meeting shortly and I expect you to make it for this meeting. Your evaluation will be handled on the field during practical experience. And if need be, additional training courses where operational improvements might be required. However I believe everyone has the potential to become a member of Harmonium, if they have the willingness.

The meeting we will be having is going to define the course my team will be taking in the Harmonium missions.

Harmony at all cost,

Nica Brianna Kelter
Measure One"
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

((due to difficulties of organizing meeting in game, we'll just have the meeting in here after all! And in conclusion I'll make us a playergroup thread after it's over. x) ))

Measure One Nica calls forth the prospective namers on a rollcall to the Barracks. It's set in her rather small office.

"Alright rookies, it's long due we have this meeting already. Each of you better damn make an impression on me.

My name is Nica Brianna Kelter, I am Measure One and from now on your direct superior. You got issues, you come to me. You got issue with me, still come to me at first, if issues persist, you go to my superiors instead. You'll find quick that I am neither your friend, and definitely not your mother. If your feelings get hurt, don't expect me to care.

However as your direct superior, I do have the responsibility and agenda to see all of you to be able to operate fully within the limitations of regulations and laws. Every one of us are after the same end goal. Any of you rookies inclined to remind me of what that is?"

She let it sink in a while, looking at those gathered and waiting one of them to respond to her question. ((Reaction pending, and will be uncovered in next post)) She pointed on the left-most participant on the meeting (whomever is first to respond, for convenience sake).

"State your complete name, rank and specializations."

She'd listen to the quick introduction, then moved on to next one and so forth until everyone has done their introductions. She'd be making notes, though not interrupt them at any point, unless they became longwinded and then only demand them to try again, shorter that time.

"We have a ripe opportunity to specialize our efforts to something else than mundane patrols. Though make no mistake, none of these will make you completely free from patrol duties, I'll make sure of that. I already have an idea what our little team should be doing, but I'm inclined to hear what all of you have in mind. Speak freely, what kind of missions do you hope to get as a member of Harmonium?"
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Namer Beladra d'Phiarlan was dressed in the standard mage uniform and standing ready at attention. She was more then happy to be the first to sound of, Her tone lacking emotional and her posture unchanging.

"We are here to bring about peace and Harmony to the Multiverse, Measure One Nica Brianna Kelter, Ma'am!"

Once others had a chance to respond and Nica moved on, She stepped forward when asked her rank and sounded of before stepping back. At all times she remained at attention oddly well disciplined for an elf acrobat.

"Namer Beladra d'Phiarlan, Scouting, Infiltration, Elimination"

Her list was short and right to the point, It was up to the imagination of the other recruits if they desired to know more. Once the last of them had sounded of she answered the Measure's final question.

"I prefer missions outside of Sigils ground where i can fully utilize my ability's, However i will accept any task that leads to our golden harmony."
*Protowolf

Posted by *Protowolf »

Namer Sergey Suacoktril was standing at full attention, maybe a bit nervous or tense but fortunately his voice did not show it. He was dressed in the standard full plate outfit and his shield was slung across his back, over his wings. He removed his helmet as he entered and held it at his right side the entire time. After the first question and letting Namer Beladra respond.

"Keeping the peace and never faltering on our morals, Measure One Nica Brianna Kelter, Ma'am!"

He responded not yelling but seeming with full confidence. After the other recruit and Namer Belada was finished her concise introduction, he did not let a beat drop before sounding off.

"Namer Sergey Suacoktril, swordsmanship and bodyguarding."

Taking a queue from Namer Belada to keep it very short but open ended. As the final question is asked and Namer Belada responded he let Measure One Nica make any notes before showing she was ready to move on.

"As a member of the Harmonium, I only wish to defend those who need the shield. Whether this be through normal patrols or through assignments to protect a V.I.P., but I will not shy away from any lawful order given."