Hidden Corpse In The Bazaar

*Rainrix

Posted by *Rainrix »

A fidgety pale Avariel appears in the Harmonium Barracks, asking around for who she should report a crime to. Eventually she approaches a Measure and explains to them the situation.

I... Hi I'm Cerys! I uhm... Found a corpse in the Bazaar. I know I've heard you don't really work there anymore but I guess for the sake of law keeping you still need to know, and uhm if you need to report it to the Mercykillers or Guvners too. This is the fifth corpse lately found in a similar state around there... At least as far as I know...

Cerys would explain the location and the state of the body. The corpse was hidden in a crate that was too small for the body outside of Nittman's Ariel Tours, behind a cage. Partially skinned and with bite marks over it. Stab wounds in its back.
*Mysterious Murder Mystery

Posted by *Mysterious Murder Mystery »

The Measure on his desk takes the report, and with a sigh, he files it inside a shelf filled with similar ones. A lot of people of various kinds have been murdered on the Market Ward in recent time, all with the same modus operandi, too. He comments to Cerys that the indeps will have to wise up to deal with an obvious case of a serial killer in their midst. As little has he likes it, they can't do much in that part of Sigil until enough corpses pile up on the streets to wake up the cutters to what's going on. The glaring disregard of the Indeps and traders to tackle the situation is just more telling. Order will prevail, eventually, but how long before that? Hopefully not enough to warrant a second shelf for these reports...

Later that night, an extremely wealthy and extremely drunk woman from the Lady's Ward steps out of the Golden Bariaur on her way home, too out of her wits to notice the silhouette soundlessly tailing her in the dark. Luckily, this close to the Harmonium Barracks there is a large number of patrols, and a Notary catches notice of the scene.

He follows the pair. There's a scream, followed by the muffled noises of a fight.