Rogue Sign Of One Factor :myrrak

*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

[Silver haired elf comes in to file a report, dressed in flamboyant clothes]

Im seeking to report crimes committed by a Factor from the Sign of One.

In the last few weeks this person has incited unhealthy behaviors for the factioneers.
Submitted them to ghastly tortures.
Kidnapped their consciousnesses.
Ford fed a special astral project brew that sends said minds to Hades and Gehenna.
Induced the death of at least one and several suspected dead with visions of namers falling over dead
Spilled Signer and Mercykiller intelligence to outside sources.
Promised a deal with arcanaloths with the Crawling City in Gehena for the Sign of One to aid them without speaking to the faction for such rights or alliances.
Intent to kidnap more Signers through the dream world, including myself. I was pulled into the dream world and left to wander until coming upon the underworld portal.

One captured suspect that was assisting in disturbing the brews is with the Mercykiller prison.
In my possession is many crates of the grinded up essences to produce these one way trips to the lower planes.
Over half a dozen in the House of Healing injured and cannot wake from the Sign of One

Man is suspected to be a Banite and has promised the Arcanaloths use of the Realm of Bane for their assistance in aiding him. Average height, preacher voice, dark broody clothes, and a black guantlet on one hand that appears to have mind influencing powers. Full metal black plating. Zealous. overconfident. arrogant and careless. Likes to flaunt his power and exceptionally dangerous. Known use of power rituals. Collecting the essence of Signer minds.