Winter Court Situation Report

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

\\ HEy! Sorry for the late response, I've been having some net trouble lately.

Assuming I have the time difference right, that should be around 7 PM my time, which should work!
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

The crates confiscated from the recent scene of crime were promptly produced to the Harmonium Barracks within the Lady's Ward. They were handled carefully. The evidence locker wasn't exactly large enough for them so one of the storage sections were chosen for their safe keeping, guards promptly placed in the entrance of it with orders to let no one in or out without a written order from a Mover.

Of course, anyone getting this far would be mighty disappointed to find the crates empty. After all, why'd Harmonium really want unstable explosives in their barracks? But people were keen to imagine they'd do anything unrational.

Nica promptly made a brief report only to Tonat Shar and Factol Sarin, keeping the people in the know sparse and instructed the other Harmonium members involved to do the same. The secret wouldn't last long, but the other factions had shown a solid public performance in their distaste and assumptions.
wrote:Report
[size0]Nica Brianna Kelter, Notary Three[/size]

Building controlled by tanar'ri and shadow fey had been found within the Guild and Market Ward, exact incident inside remains yet unknown but the building had a storage of living spells and possibly other hazardous materials. The Harmonium under my command quickly took over the situation, and I expressed in no uncertain terms to everyone involved that the Harmonium was in charge. Few faction high-ups showed their distaste to the idea, as is to be expected. This however is a necessary consequence for public safety and secrecy.

I weighed my options and while the factions had elected to divide the load, it seemed to only bring further political disputes if not everyone agreed, I chose to choose only one faction to safe keep them. To this end the Believers of the Source had the most qualified location available, but this is only a temporary solution.  A secret demiplane, there was some díscussion about safe guards in-case secrecy failed, mostly a hostile discharge of all substances before they can fall to the wrong hands.

To this end, I assisted by having part of the Harmonium forces secure empty crates and deliver them in a public display to the barracks, so any peering eyes having observed the scene is likely to assume the wrong location as their safe keeping. In the coming days there will be dialogue with some of the factions to determine the fate of the hazardous substances, my advise is to neutralize them.

I also ordered them to be counted and there should be a report of their exact quantity soon, as to keep tabs that we have all of them accounted for whatever solution we decide in the end.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A letter finds its way to the Harmonium, shortly after the final encounter with the Raven Queen. It is addressed to Tonant Shar.

wrote:
Mover Shar,

I am writing to inform you of the Raven Queens demise. Without the Shadow Fey Leader, the magic binding the Season Courts of the fey has now been completely eradicated, and will remain so until the most unlikely event someone manages to recover her essence from where it has been banished to (near impossible).

As it stands, the threat to the city should be over now, though naturally it would behoove us to remain vigilante for a time.

Justice and Harmony prevail,

Factor Dace Andor