Reporting A Crime

*Summer Wind

Posted by *Summer Wind »

Early that morning Saadi al-Rayf entered into the barracks and she was on a mission. She was not at all hesitant to flash her badge, marking her as an Aid of the Fraternity of Order, to gain whatever favorable treatment that the Harmonium would afford her. When she was eventually seen to, she submitted a thoroughly filled out crime report, as well as providing personal testimony and written evidence authored by one Namael.

The details were as follows:

One Kasha, a nymph resident of the Gatehouse, whom exhibits strong behaviors of apathy and nihilism was set upon by one cambion by name of Zephon. As attested by Namael's writ Zephon subjected Kasha to a mental charm against her will. While Zephon's ultimate goal can not be known, as he was interrupted by Namael, he did successfully drain Kasha of a measure of her essence. Kasha then retreated and reverted to a catatonic state at the Gatehouse. Zephon has since been sighted in several areas in proximity to Kasha, but has thus far been discouraged from a second assault by adventurers.

Having explained the crime in question -- a blatant violation of a citizen's being -- Saadi offered to provide Kasha and Namael to the Harmoniun if necessary for questioning.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The officer behind the desk requests written reports or first hand accounts from the two witnesses in person. Also further information on the location of the attack.
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

Iinformed by Saadi, Namael went on to fill her report to the harmonium:

wrote: That day, i had arrived into the bazar's central square for the usual relaxing  and chatting. Kasha and Zephon had already left by then, so i didn't know anything was happening, until Kenon the minotaur mentioned to me that Kasha had followed followed the incubi Zephon from being enamored of him.
That sounded suspicious on different levels: kasha had been so far known to avoid phisical contact or affections with someone , and if it is about an  incubi doubts inevitably come wheter it
as no one except seemed concerned at that moment , while i was instead suspicious, i was directed to the clerk's ward where they supposedly went to and set off to look for them under a power of invisibility
i flew above until i found them, at the open bar The Highness, run by the minotaur Daisy.

Zephon had his arms around Kasha. She was innerly struggling fruitlessly to resist the lure placed in her mind by the fiend to do something she isn't used to , and more so
with a kind of being she naturally despises. Her resistance was dwindled and her confusion and fear increased, but the unnatural need to kiss him urged her on despite that, fueled
by the implated extranous desire. But the more she kissed the incubi fed on her life  force. If it kept going like that, she'd likely died in the end.

i tried to pull her free from the enthralling embrace but fruitlessly, so, as neither of them didn't seem to actually notice me, focused on the feeding kisses, i reached behind kasha and warded her mind with mind blank hoping it'd work.
And it did. Immediatly, freed by the compulsion and  upon full realization of what was going on, she stepped back, trembling, stuttering, weakened by the fiendish kissing, drained of part of her being.
This time she could wrestle her own presence away from the incubi, and she left for her pond, where i followed her, still cloaked, and revealed myself to her to try talk to her, before she'd retreat
to the bottom of her home, caught up in anger and desperation, for some time before she'd calm down a bit
*Artifice

Posted by *Artifice »

Despite the encouragement of a psion, the flighty, careless creature named Kasha never showed her face around the barracks. Apparently finding lying around a certain pool of water, or staring into a fire kept lit at the bazaar, far too important to interrupt, the fey thing had lied.

Yes, she would tell the Harmonium what happened, Kasha claimed.

She didn't.