Report: Lady's Ward Massacre?

*Allatum

Posted by *Allatum »

What:
A display of six deceased individuals arranged around a message written on cloth.
The message reads as, "We shall speak soon." It is written in blood.

Where: Outside of the Armory's Gate, in the Lady's Ward.

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

The Lady's Ward Massacre
[size0]by Nica Brianna Kelter, Measure One[/size]

I was called to investigate a scene infront the Armory, the very same that Namer Sevdi of the Mercykillers has reported. Six bodies and the message "We shall speak soon." I asked for the gathered people to keep anyone from tampering the scene as I requested the bodies to be brought to the Barracks. The bodies themselves have been enchanted with Gentle Repose, which is to be taken into account during autopsy.

I wish to know the cause of death and how long they have been dead, so that we can gain some clarity as to who may be behind this.

So far the Doomguard did not seem aware as to whom it may have been, they did try to imply that Triad was behind it, I put a quick stop to such a rumor mill by displaying how absurd the very notion was, with the very single, reason.

As usual, they were keen to attempt to goad an argument to prove that we were no better from them. What we find out should be forwarded to the Doomguard, if we deem it to concern them. So as to maintain political appearances, though I share an open distaste to them due to the Under Sigil conflict in which many of our brethren were killed. It won't be forgotten, but another open conflict will only repeat the former. Matter such as this isn't worth it, and we'll keep them at bay before they decide that we are incapable to do things.

Keep me updated on the findings.

((Whomever put those down, please step forward and provide as much information as an autopsy would reveal, please x) can do it via a PM if you don't want it to be public knowledge too! But we're kind of at the limit how far we can take the RP.))