Warrant: Kaltia Tsaryov

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

A warrant has been issued for one Kaltia Tsaryov , who is suspected of aiding and harboring the fugitive known as the Skin Slasher. Kaltia is known to have close ties with the Skin Slasher, and personally helped it remain out of custody through manipulation and deceit.

The warrant was requested by Notary One Zerene, and signed by a certain Measure Kenelm.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A letter is sent to the Barracks by way of a messenger, bearing the sigil of the Mercykillers.
wrote:t

To whom it concerns,

I wanted to inquire as to the status of the case concerning the Skin Slasher killer and the arrest warrant of a certain Kaltia Tsaryov. It is my understanding that Officer Zerene intended to apprehend the suspect so as to procede with the case, as we are far past the time in which the criminal was supposed to be relinquished.

Given that recent news has surfaced concerning the suspects intentions, I would recommend the matter be given due attention before the entire case runs too cold.

Justice and Harmony prevail,

Factor Dace Andor of the Mercykillers
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Formal Case File Inquiry
[size0]by Nica Brianna Kelter, Measure One[/size]

I hereby require the case file regarding the "Skin Slasher" incidents that notary Zerene has been investigating on. Much of the information that I have been capable of scrapping has been unspecific or outdated. A discussion between I and Kaltia concluded with me not arresting her.

At the current moment, I do not see enough evidences to keep her accountable, and I cannot contradict with her story enough to make it so. I believe it is more important to have her believe we are inclined to work with her, in order to gather enough information to get her arrested, if she is indeed guilty, than it is to pursue a deadend of arresting her and then be forced to set her free in absence of evidences.

Kaltia had said that they had met past the time of this warrant, I checked the dates. However it is within a margin of error, but they had also expressed that Zerene had talked to them about the warrant and suspended in putting it into action.

Understand, that my trust extends only to not arresting her there and then. I have not excluded the possibility of her attempting to manipulate me, she was inclined to press hard on my pride of Harmonium, however it was not expressed in an out of context fashion. I will continue to remain mindful of any such attempts.

If case files cannot be produced, I shall re-initiate the investigation from ground up.