Arrest Report.

*churros

Posted by *churros »

What follows is the arrest report for one Ruby, of the cage.

Sex of suspect: Female
Race: Human, Vampire
Affiliations: Sinker

*A brief but detailed description of her dimensions follows before he describes the event in full*

Received an eyewitness tip from Dace Andor that Ruby had collaborated in illegal magical bewitchment of an unwitting citizen of Haven. Described by Ruby in her own words later as an "Umber Hulk". The suspect had previously sought an interview with myself about other information. She claimed Ryuthiiri had made death threats to her and I am following up on that case separately. I led her to the barracks after having Factors Charae and Dace of the Mercykillers arrive on scene as auxiliaries to prevent her from harming herself or others. Upon arrival of backup the arrest was made and the accused was given a brief interview to explain her side of the events.

Upon giving her testimony in which she willing admitted to having perpetrated illegal use of compulsion magic with one Valenthia (as of yet not apprehended). After some minutes more of testimony it was quickly realized that she also possessed much needed information of other ongoing investigations. And with the good will of the Mercykillers she has been relegated to their custody to be interrogated to a satisfactory degree. Once this process is complete and a full measure of the charges against her and her collaborator can be leveled. We will request that the Fraternity of Order hold a Trial for her crimes against the people of Sigil.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The Factor seems to take a special interest in the case, Likely due to the cooperation with the Red Death and their currently strained relationship.

"Good work Namer, Once the investigation is concluded i expect a full list of charges to be forwarded to the Red Death and my self. We cannot get lazy just because they have her."
*Allatum

Posted by *Allatum »

Interview report, courtesy of Namer Sevdi of the Mercykillers:
wrote:
Inmate 7362, Alias given: Onyx.

Prior disputes and troubles that have lead up to current events involved a great deal of interpersonal trouble in the Wild Side, a Festhall located in Undersigil's depths. The Belligerents include a dark elf named Ryuthirii (May be inaccurate spelling), Kaltia, and this 'Onyx.' The intricacies are not terribly relevant but can be included as an addendum if requested.

This private dispute spread to associates of the Wild Side proprietors and employees: Tahir, Sharon, Argent and Danae. 'Ryu" was accused of conspiracy to murder or sexually assault, apparently with Tahir either being aware or as part of the plan. My personal assessment is that this is unlikely. Sharon is an 'assumed' conspirator (again, unlikely) due to her friendly ties to Tahir.

This web of paranoia from the inmate's part has resulted in several public altercations (to my understanding, mostly non-violent.) The incident for which she was detained, herself, supposedly involved the attempted domination of a fated mercenary within the Bazaar.

By the Interviewee's word, her fellow doomguard by the name of "Valenthia" gave an angry glare at said mercenary, while a bystander cast mind shielding magics on the Mercenary and leveled accusations of a domination attempt. The bystander is known by the name of "Torkin."

Given a lack of conviction by trial, the prisoner is to be released after the forty-eight hour detainment period.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

A missive from the Doomguard arrived, probably too late.
wrote:Harmonium,

We wish to be informed of the reasons that have let one of our members to be arrested and illegally detained by the Merckillers without any judgement. We want an explanation and see the prisoner transferred to the barracks in the meantime as we intend to visit her to give her a proper lawyer issued by our faction. If you do not comply we will take the matter further and make sure all Sigil knows of the shortcuts and negligences taken by those who uphold the law.

Doomlord Echtelios
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Hydra,May 2 2017 wrote: A missive from the Doomguard arrived, probably too late.
wrote:Harmonium,

We wish to be informed of the reasons that have let one of our members to be arrested and illegally detained by the Merckillers without any judgement. We want an explanation and see the prisoner transferred to the barracks in the meantime as we intend to visit her to give her a proper lawyer issued by our faction. If you do not comply we will take the matter further and make sure all Sigil knows of the shortcuts and negligences taken by those who uphold the law.

Doomlord Echtelios
wrote:Doomlord Echtelios,

The Harmonium has both the right and privilege to detain anyone for up to forty eight hours suspected of criminal activities, As we have done so here. Apparently you have not taken the time to learn the new legal system, as other wise You would already know Mercykillers are now responsible for holding criminals after they have been arrested. Which means until the forty eight hours are up, Their ass belongs to the triad. If you wish to speak with them i suggest you pucker up and start kissing Mercykiller ass for visitation rights.

Signed

Notary one,
Killian Isaiah.
(((This got changed a few months ago,http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... opic=16266 )))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((How would have my PC been aware? It's posted on the Triad forums not in general RP, it was never discussed ICly nor even voted by Sigil's council and approved. As far as I know the Triad has to make these decisions public and to be approved by the council. Are we again in a situation where the staff let the Triad get away with everything?))

A short answer came through
wrote: Your insults have been noted.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

(((Actually its also in the In Character section of the forum as well as the three factions just here, And the reason there was no vote was due to it being a DM re clarification of the system, To solve the problem of triad members making mistakes with the legal system. Causing issues for people who had gotten arrested. )))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((That still doesn't change the fact it wasn't voted and that the Triad can change the law as they see fit))
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

(( not to be rude but IC two said 72 hour hold.. next day or two while under interrogation, two others said 48 hour hold.. well its been done and said IC :P so sadly... well you know, it'll make some interesting RP all the same XD - sent the names to you via PM Ariella - Overall the 2 others while in interrogation, well they are doing their job IC at least XD ))
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

DaftyXIII,May 2 2017 wrote: (( not to be rude but IC two said 72 hour hold.. next day or two while under interrogation, two others said 48 hour hold.. well its been done and said IC :P so sadly... well you know, it'll make some interesting RP all the same XD - sent the names to you via PM Ariella ))
(((That should be taken up IG)))