Request A Permission For A Special Project

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

*The following message is submitted to her superiors for consideration*

A Formal Request for a Special Project
[size0]by Nica Brianna Kelter, Measure 1[/size]

I have been shamefully busy in alternative locations on the planes as of late, but one of the cases I previously took part still lingers in my fresh memory. This is the Gray Vizier case. Now this matter is handled for now, but I can't help but to remember the issue that the Harmonium were facing as to the containment of a planar lich. And this at the moment to me feels disgraceful that we have a glaring hole in our capacity to take as captives such or similar entities that are not easily bound by mundane means.

As such I would formally like to request a permission, and a possible funding or budget to see through to gaining a more permanent solution for future cases, so that we at least have options beyond weeks of inconclusive debates. Alternative is sadly a tiny speck of an incapacity to bring the golden harmony at every place.

At the moment, one called Aleis d'Cannith of the Society of Sensates may be a potent artificer to design or at least point us to a right direction as to what could be done. Other talented enchanters, magicians, necromancers or others may be consulted as well if need be, if a permission is granted.
*Cadence

Posted by *Cadence »

Correspondence finally arrives to Nica
wrote: Measure Kelter,

I have reviewed your request, and indeed you bring up a very good point about a lack of capacity in the Harmonium. You have full permission to, within the confines of the legal code, assemble a crew and formulate some kind of long term solution to this esoteric, nonetheless potentially serious issue.

-Colo Lane: Measure V