Sudden String Of Attacks

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Sudden String of Attacks
[size0]by Nica Brianna Kelter, Measure One[/size]

A sudden string of attacks, at least three for now, likely more, has occurred around the Sigil. One against myself, another against Mercykiller by the name of Sevdi, and one against a planewalkers by the name of Lyra. Two of these attacks occurred within the Highness, third within the infinite staircase, however Lyra speculated they were followed there.

The attackers appear to be humanoid males wearing robes, shouting the exact same phrase everytime before attacking with a fanatic fervor. I have heard the cry twice now, something "Ftang" however I could not begin to describe its proper pronounciation.

I managed to subdue one of the cultists keeping them initially alive, however the moment my attention shifted to ensure the safety of scenery, they were dead. Having consumed some form of suicide herb. Two others were killed in self-defense.

Mercykiller Sevdi, attempted to revive one of the bodies, this seemed to lead into failure. She warned of their consciousness being tied to something that she called "sinister, mind-warping", and suggested that would someone engage with a magical means of questioning the remnants of the body, or autopsy, should be properly warded from mind-influencing magic as a precaution.

I have produced one of these bodies, the one that attacked myself, to the Harmonium barracks for further studies.