Posted by *Ariella »

Name:
Midnight Lotus
Chargers:
1 Count of assault
Witnesses:
Numerous Unidentified bystanders
Event Recount:
A group of Xaositects had captured a Kobold chanting about him being their king. As a group of planeswalkers attempted to to defuse the situation i called for backup. During this time Midnight Lotus assaulted the Xaositect ring leader by punching him in the face. In response to this the Xaos threw the kobold at her and i drew my weapons. As the situation started to Calm Mightnight Lotus willingly came with me to the barracks although the other Planeswalkers did attempt to stop me. They backed away after a threat to also be charged. A member of the Fraternity was among them, attempting to disrupt the procedure demanding an arrest warrant. The Fraternity should be reminded we require no such warrant to detain someone for up to forty eight hours.

Once back at the barracks i fined Midnight Lotus ten jink, The minimum acceptable amount for the offense as she came willingly and has offered her testament against the Xaositects. This amount was then paid at the front desk and receipt returned. No further action is required.

Name:
Xaositect Ring Leader - Unable to gather a clear answer
Chargers:
1 Kidnapping
1 Resisting Arrest
1 Dangerous Behavior
1 Disrupting the Peace
1 Failure to comply with a lawful order.
Witnesses:
Numerous Unidentified bystanders
- Testimony from Midnight Lotus
Event Recount:
A group of Xaositects had captured a Kobold chanting about him being their king. As a group of planeswalkers attempted to to defuse the situation i called for backup. During this time Midnight Lotus assaulted the Xaositect ring leader by punching him in the face. In response to this the Xaositects behind the ring leader threw the kobold at her and i drew my weapons. I informed the Xaositect's gathering and Midnight they where under arrest. The kobold fled at this point and i shackled Midnight, However as i did the Chaosmen started to chant calling me the queen of shackles, They then made a move towards me with intent to grapple me. I vanished from sight and with a quick fist in the back temporary paralyzed the closest Xaositect member.

The Chaosmen then disbursed and fled in an attempt to evade capture, As there was only two of us we let them go and dragged the ring leader and midnight back to the barracks to further deal with the issue there. The Xaositects member is currently within one of the cells, Any harmonium guards currently on duty should keep an eye out for the others and bring them in to face the same charges. Should anyone spot the kobold they should attempt to bring him in to gain a statement. Unless my superiors disagree i will file the above charges with the Guvs with a request that bail be denied. Due to the committed felonies and flighty nature of a Xaositect.

In addition to the report a description of theXaositects members and kobold is attached, A testimony from Midnight lotus is also included.