A Report For The Harmonium

*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

The parcel reaches the barracks brought by a courier, and reads as follows:
wrote:
Regarding the Crime Scene - Clerk Ward, Hall of Speakers Front
2nd Clerk of Narciss

Body of a woman found with her throat slit, time of death to be placed around the third hour after peak of this current day: suspected induced suicide through psionic powers.
The officer interacting with the scene after I reported the finding ((follows name and badge number)) showed unnatural behaviour and left shortly after without taking action. A check on his mental state would be suggested, as the securing of the area which seems to affect those interacting with it.

I hereby state that, in lack of officers taking care of the scene, I removed and I am currently in posses of the weapon that caused the wound on the body. I mention as witness Colonel Yasuyo Araki.

I stand available for inquires either at the Hall of Records or at my private office ((follows address))

Factor Aidan of the Fated

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Notary one Nica marks herself as an officer taking a look at the case.
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

*EMORMOUS PLOT SIDE EFFECTS*

The last shift change appears to have experienced severe problems. An overwhelming number of guards scheduled to relieve active patrols simply did not show up for duty. While some exhausted but diligent harmoniums continued into double shifts, fatigue and the shortage of manpower has severely diminished the harmonium active presence in the entire City. The next 24 hours - once elements in a position to take advantage take notice - experience a sharp and sudden uptick in crime.

Inquiries seem to point at an overwhelming number of guards in the barracks abdicating their duties. The few sergeants who do report up the chain that day, report of "widespread laziness," a general state of "melancholy" and "rampant whining"... as the causes.

Some remark that the stall in operations are similar to what the lower ward - includiing harmonium patrols - had experienced several weeks ago. The chant around Sigil is that other factions have experienced similar sudden effects (the dark: especially the Godsman, Doomguard, Fated, and Dustmen).

((Those investigating would find information approximating what can be found in the posts in 'In Character' "a very bleak crime scene."

After 24 hours those stationed in the barracks will return to normal.))