A Public Letter Of Praise

*Miraie

Posted by *Miraie »

One morning, a paid messenger brings a note to the Harmonium Headquarters. It bears the honorable seals of Baator, Malbolge and two more less known seals.
Sari wrote:To regal Junathoraxus, whose claws do noble work.

It has been far too long since we last spoke. We were greatly impressed with what you accomplished in Brux and it warms my heart to find out that you have not grown lax in your efforts to make the multiverse a better place for us. I was, in fact, overjoyed to learn of your most recent foray to Mercuria and the bloodshed you wrought. I do hope the battle was as invigorating as the treasures you must have found.

I write to you now in order to renew the offer I made you so long ago. With everything you have done for us, we would be more than happy to fulfill any favors you might need. Simply keep us in your prayers and we will know, though I would be more than happy to meet you in person as well. We will continue to follow your progress eagerly. If there is anything that you need, anything at all, please do not hesitate to call upon us. The Harmonium has impressed us greatly in the past and it is people like you who give us much hope regarding the future of your faction.

With adoration,
Sari
Devoted Servant of the Lord of the Sixth
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

*Junathoraxus snorts in derision as he reads the note. He pens a brief response.*

wrote:
"Baatorian,

My only request is that you keep the machinations of you and your kind restricted to Baator. Know your place and you shall avoid quarrel.

*signed and sealed*