Suspended Due To Suspected Dereliction Of Duty.

*Biohazard89

Posted by *Biohazard89 »

Yesterday a report was released from Internal affairs stating that Notary 5 Vale Reynolt will be suspended from Duty, due too suspected dereliction of duty, influencing new recruits to Radical Thinking, and openly acting against orders from above.

The Last charge is added despite the Objectives of the orders still were accomplished.

Until such a date as to wether or not these charges holds water in the coming investigations and inquiries, Notary Five Vale Reynolt is suspended from active service until such a time as to wether the charges can be confirmed or denied.

OOC Reason: Tired playing Mall cop and i need a break.

*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

For the next few days, Chari has all documentation related to this case delivered to her office. She covers the material closely.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

After several days of going over the materials in front of her fireplace, Chari pens a letter to the board, telling them that she will be representing Namer Reynolt and that she will need a copy of all materials and evidence related to the case.
*Biohazard89

Posted by *Biohazard89 »

Cenpuppie,Jun 7 2016 wrote: After several days of going over the materials in front of her fireplace, Chari pens a letter to the board, telling them that she will be representing Namer Reynolt and that she will need a copy of all materials and evidence related to the case.
Notary 5* Not Namer :P
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

A brief, yet very informative conversation with Notary Vale has pointed Harmonium's newest nightmare to the soldiers involved in the Far Realms incursion and Battle of Salt. The new recruit wants to know how it happened! Excited, bubbly, starstruck by the events spoken of; she wants the view from those involved.
Subtly speaking, she wants to know what their officers, what their superiors were doing. She wants to know what the soldiers opinions of them were, and how those opinions may have changed as time went on.
Vale's name will be dropped sparingly, but reactions to it will be measured very carefully. Those whose expressions are proud will become the focus for further "he's my hero" type questions.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Eventually, word of what Namer Danica is doing reaches Mover 3 Darius Cobain.
When it does, he pens a letter to Namer Danica

wrote:
Namer Danica,

It has come to my attention that you are asking questions about a past event.  I would like for you to come by my office for further questions.

Signed

Mover Darius Corbain
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

She dons her right proper uniform, then tries to make sure it's pristine and shiny. Then she takes it off and shines it. That was much easier! She puts it back on, sighing at the fakeplate armor's tackiness. A crack of the neck, a tightening of a strap, and she's off to work!
She does, however, make it a point to ensure the hidden gaps in the armor are well padded. She's expecting a bit of "wall-to-wall" counseling.

"Namer Danica, reporting as requested." A firm salute. She must be professional now.
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

A new sense of purpose in her stride, a newfound confidence in her sway, Danica waltzes through the barracks with an ear to the ground and her eyes on her peers. Never in the way, and rarely out of uniform (rarely because eww... metal boots), she focuses on her surroundings. Her supervisor's advice is fresh in her mind. What will these people say? She passes Cheese. She wonders. She passes the interrogation room. Who's there?
She stumbles into room containing files on Harmonium members. She wonders who's names pop into the clerk's head if she asks...

"Hi! Could you tell me who handles evidence? I misplaced a kurki in the training room while I was cleaning them, and someone told me to check with them..."

After all, she carries half a dozen. Easy to lose count.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

It takes ten minutes, but Measure 1 Sprats shows up in training room.
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

She's looking around still, when he arrives. Naturally, she greets him appropriately and quickly explains why the tool is so important to her. Something about it belonging to a thief once who tried to ruin expensive artwork at a gallery. After all, its a real pice of art, too, and she saved the paintings, afterall. Sentiment and all that.

"So, that's why I wanted to speak to you. It used to belong to a criminal before I got ahold of it. I dont want it to go gettin tied up in any cases. I mean... if that even a thing anymore."

She looks for a reaction, an expression, or nothing at all. It may be this person has no idea what paintings would ever have to do with that harmonium. It may, however, be that he does.
By this point, she's sitting near the plant.