Olivia's First Officual Report

*Pink Panties

Posted by *Pink Panties »

To whom is may concern,
I, Namer Olivia, was assaulted while on duty. It took place just below the ladder in the sewers. After some banter with a few citizens I was followed on my patrol down into the sewers where I was the subject of a few spells, of which i was told to make it more "fair". At which time I was told to attack a dragon of incredible size. Once the first blow was dealt I was promptly squished by said dragon. There where two witnesses, one of which was an angel with dark wings and golden armor, and the other was one called Fielwin (she was actually the one who casted the protective spells on me.). All three of them seemed to know each other and seemed to believe that the sewers where not in our jurisdiction. As I am new to the force, it is unclear to me if it is or not, but i still demand justice. If you should need ferther details, I will be happy to speak to someone in person. Thank you for your time.

Namer Olivia
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

//if no one minds ill post here for relivence and so we dont clog the forums with bascialyl redundant posts.

Christopher Cryptbane former measure one of the harmonium files an official witness report.

He states that, while enjoying his tea in khazeets he over heard the SIGIS report Fielwin, and a woman identified to him as "Tie" who is a red dragon in humanoid form, in a heated debate about harmonium duties, laws etc etc, with each side standing firmly opposed to each other. He tried getting the namer Olivia to calm down and not to give into their goading and hate mongering, and that as the namer moved on with her patrols, both the red dragon in human form and the reporter known as Fielwen followed her even going so far as to state out loud "they intended to rearranged her body parts and put her back together, or disfigure her, or break her into the life of the harmonium".

Both individuals clearly followed her with the intent to harm her and (its the market) there were dozens of eye witness's that can confirm their words, lord Xander Grail, one of the administrtors of the guvners. I followed them into the sewers and tried to reason with the namer to get back to safety but she was determined to stand up to them. Lady fiewel made sport of the namer even going so far as to offer her spell protections and goad the namer into taking the first strike against the woman who was now in red dragon form. The red dragon made short work of the namer and i assume raised the namer from the state of death.

Don't let the SIGIS reporter banter words or cover up the situation with a silver tongue. Shes an accomplice to murder plain and simple, and the red dragon is guilt of the actual deed, regardless of weither or not she raised the namer. They both made it quite clear they followed her with the express purpose of inflicting harm.

I regret that i did not stand in the namers defense, but seeing as the sigis report had a hellfire construct and a red dragon ally it was not a very wise thing to do forcing my hand.

This is murder, plain and simple.

You know where to find me if you have questions.

Christopher Cryptbane, former measure one of the Harmonium.
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Nica looks into the reports and quills her name into taking the case. Promptly moves to talk to the witnesses in person and leaves the report pending.
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Preliminary Situation Report
[size0]Notary Two, Nica Brianna Kelter[/size]

Based on the written witness report by citizen Christopher Cryptbane, and a questioning I conducted to Fielwen and Administrator Xander, the case so far seems rather clear cut. I am yet to reach namer Olivia and Tiemeth the red dragon to inquire their side of the story. However all three stories so far have matched and followed almost exact same details, so unless the remaining two stories are going to conflict with the existing narrative, then the case is solved.

This entire case starts at the Great Bazaar. An inquiry by Tiemeth for the namer Olivia and I believe also citizen Cryptbane gave an answer. The question was: is it legal to make threats on Harmoniums life? Both namer and the citizen Cryptbane apparently had implied that it is legal. Which then lead to some heated dialogue revolving around jokes and misinterpretations of such and their intents as well as real arguments, some of which included whether or not the Under Sigil is under Harmoniums jurisdiction.

After that it'd seem that namer Olivia had said "Lets get this over with" and went to the Under Sigil first, it is unclear whether this was their idea or if someone else brought it up first. At this point it is important that I remind the Great Bazaar entrance to the Under Sigil has a sign which states in no uncertain terms "Danger - Leaving Harmonium protection on enter". If there was any reason for the namer to believe that there was trouble to come out of Fielwen or Tiemeth, the judgement call to leave Great Bazaar area to the only direction where rest of the Harmonium would not follow, was a poor one.

Beyond this point at the Under Sigil, Fielwen offered to make the match more "sporting" by casting a wide array of protections, to namer Olivia. So far there have been no indications that any of these spells were hostile or would've constituted as goading for combat. Apparently the namer Olivia was given a chance to take three free strikes at Tiemeth in dragon form. Which failed to do its job. For the purposes of legalities, let me reiterate. They gave her an option to take three free attacks at them. Namer Olivia took this and as such was the person who initiated the attack. As the attack failed, Tiemeth the dragon "squished" the namer. They were however emergency treated by Fielwen soon after.

The namer had taken some decisive steps to ensure this outcome, including going into unpatrolled area, initiating the hostility based on the oppositions encouragement.

Now unless the testimonies from namer Olivia or Tiemeth have a different story, then it'd seem that no crime has been conducted. Further discipline from Harmonium members should be encouraged to not be goaded into poor judgement calls.

But I will still gather the remaining witness testimonies.