A Request For Charges To Be Filed

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*An Aide enters the Barracks and walks up to the man at the desk, handing over a single piece of parchment with the following written upon it*

A REQUEST FOR CHARGES TO BE FILED

The Guvners are requesting that charges be filed again one Araki Yasuyo. One count of Assault and one count of Disturbing the Peace, with other charges pending. We have acquired witness statements and are prepared to hand them over for review.

*The letter is signed in a regal script*
Administrator Deltana Grail A9
*Right below her name the Guvners seal is stamped*
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: To: A9 Grail, Fraternity of Order

Administrator,

the Harmonium was already looking into this case, the accused testified in presence of a Guvner Administrator.
Please coordinate your own efforts with A1 Arnders and Notary I Elle.

If this is a new case and has nothing to do with the assault on Factor Quinn please send us the details.

Hograth Thorn, Mover I

<a seal showing a dragon's claw and a arcane mark showing something similar>
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*Her response is delivered rather quickly*

Factor Quinn has chosen to press charges, I will certainly speak with Administrator Arnders and Notary Elle, however, as the first victim is pressing charges, the request for charges to be filed still stands.

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*A follow up letter is delivered shortly after her first, though sealed it's no more than a quick note*

Mover Hograth,

Please also be aware that there are other charges pending against the individual at this time.

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Administrator,

please send us the details.

Hograth Thorn, Mover I

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She takes a few days to get the package of information to Hogarth but the evidence does make it to his desk, attached to the top of the parcel is a letter which reads:*

Vendui Mover Hogarth,

In the compiled witness statements you will find the request to press charges issued by Factor Quinn. As I mentioned before we have other charges pending and have not yet ruled out changing the charge from assault to murder.

A9 Deltana Grail
*The seal of the Guvners directly below her name*
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Administrator,

thank you for the information, it has been very useful. We add it to the results of our own investigations.

We hereby send all you need to bring this matter to the courts to the Bureau of Courts (see attachments- Case A-152-48952C-SG-FR-145 and following, Assault with Lethal consequences).

Hograth Thorn, Mover I

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*The response she send back is quick and to the point*

Mover Hogarth,

I appreciate your timely response in this matter and will begin the process immediately.

Deltana Grail A9
*The Guvner's seal as always, present below her signature*

*Following the response, she takes the stack of documents and sets them aside for the moment as she takes up a quill and starts writing up the necessary paperwork*