Letter To The Factol

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote:Honourable Factor Sarin of the Harmonium,

I'm writing to you as I've been betrayed by a member of your faction. I'm certain that both Notary II Nica and Measure Chari will give you enough details about this whole affair as they've already been involved and have acted with a commendable sense of duty and righteousness. Allow me to be brief then, to simply state that someone among your ranks has compromised both my family's security and my own by telling external sources about my involvement as an informer. I had the unfortunate surprise to learn about this betrayal from Kelth McEwan who decided to confront me with the facts he had heard about my involvement. This leaves me worried that these informations may have eventually reached ears with ill intents. McEwan has also confirmed that The Mercykiller Factor Andor who was the second person aware of this deal along with Notary II Nica isn't the source of the leak.

I believe you are aware that if the Harmonium isn't able to rapidly take measures to seek and punish this traitor and his/her possible associates I will have act in consequence and drag this whole matter to the courts and during the next council.

I'm certain you will weigh my request as reasonable as I do not wish tensions to breed between our Factions, nor do I desire to witness the principles of the Harmonium tainted by the actions of a few.

Factor Ta'Kan of the Believers of The Source