Attack On The Gatehouse

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote: Greetings

It seems like we have some work for you people. Our faction headquarters has been attacked recently and I wish to have a word with you about this as well as file an official complaint. I suspect many people to be responsible and a few of the perpetrators to be found and punished.

Factotum Ash of the Bleak Cabal.
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Namer Khanni steps forward to humor the factotum in talking, albeit begrudgingly so. She wasn't really certain what a talk would accomplish, but figured that it might at the very least be worth missing out on the time that she otherwise would have spent lazing around in apathetic nihilism.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Ash seemed to be in one of her barely sane days.

- YOU KNOW WE SHOULD WRITE TO THE HARMONIUM and repeat the cycle again because it goes on and on and on and on...

The almost threw the letter at the face of the namer.

- I'M NOT GOING TO LET BAD INSANITY INSANITZE US AGAIN, IT'S OUR PREROGATIVE NAMER... our prerogative and I know who did this and we have to keep everything nice and quiet... because if it's not nice and quiet I'm going to scream again... that's not good... I'll send this to the harmonium... sssssssh !
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Namer Allegruth seems particularly overcome with despair and lethargy today

sigh
- Factotum, what is the point? The problems of the universe just continue day after day? What truth or meaning would be found by finding and punishing the perpetrators? We might as well let them come back again and take all of our faction's possessions. There is no point.

Slumps face-first towards the wall, hitting his head
- OUCH!

Slumps down further
- Why do we say, "Ouch"? What is the point of expressing pain?...

curls up on the floor, seemingly inconsolable, and wraps his tail around his body
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

The ranger veteran sighed, seeming to share a bit of the depression

- The only things that matter are around us... the things you can see, smell and touch, all the nonsense comes from ideas, and belief... that's why we're not going to do much, and let them do it l... The Factors want things to remain quiet and bearable, you're going to help me make it so ?

((Harmonium members feel free to respond, while we hickjack your forums with madness :P ))
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Khanni scratched her dirt-covered cheek and looked to the other namer. She half-shrugged, or quarter-shrugged if one was less generous with their definition of a shrug.

"I guess I could look for the ones who did it. You know, make it so they can't come back." She offered to the Factotum, even though she had barely turned her head away from her other namer. "That'll keep things quiet, right?" She mused over the thought before echoing it, "Yeah... nice and quiet... Just kill the noisy ones and it'll all be quiet..."