Altair's Arrest

*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Altair is dragged in by a large stone golem at the command of Namer Arlanna with the following report filled and placed upon her superiors desk ready to be forwarded to the Guvs.

Name:
Altair
Chargers:
1 Count of Resisting Arrest
1 Count of Dangerous Behavior
1 Count of Disrupting the Peace
3 Counts of Failure to comply with a Lawful Order
Witnesses:
Argent
Tess
Namael
Moras
Trixx
Namer Arlanna
- Unidentified bystanders
Event Recount:
A fight broke out between Argent and Trixx, Argent was suspected of using telepathy to throw a paper at Trixx who responded by pushing Argent with considerable strength. As i attempted to defuse the situation the indep known as Altair got involved. He started making several threats to the pair in an attempt to force one side to apologies, As well as a few insults and threats to my life. several warnings where issued and ignored, I attempted to place the man under arrest and he further resisted requiring me to forcibly subdue him with a stone golem.

He was taken to holding cell 1 and i have signed him in for forty eight hours, I was originally going to locate a Mercykiller to issue the moderate fine however he has requested his right to trial and refused to pay.
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

After the 48 hour period had passed, Namer Nica entered the cells to question the prisoner, Altair.

Report details her notes during the questioning:

Prisoner Altair is described as uncooperative.

The count on resisting arrest has been further clarified to be verbal resistance, Altair claimed that they had been assaulted. Impression of initial report and the dialog implicates that matters escalated as soon as an attempt to touch Altair.

Threats by the words of Altair were "they weren't going to bloody enjoy it if I had to sort their "blex" out for them." With further inquiry, Altair claimed that they wanted to keep the Bazaar peaceful. Indeps are known to hold the Great Bazaar as their own ground, and during questioning they clarified that such a behavior was not going to occur outside Bazaar.

The conclusion seems that while Indep Altair expressed them in a hostile manner, this remained verbal. An unpleasant and uncooperative they may be, but there is no reason to believe that they are a threat for now.

A bail of two thousand gold was agreed and signed by Altair in exchange for their release after the fourty eight hours of sentence had been served. They still desire a trial, but their comprehension of legal matters may deter them from making this a reality.

Nica Brianna Kenner, Namer.
*Madnobody629

Posted by *Madnobody629 »

A missive would arrive, on this matter,from the Mercy Killers.

"Greetings. It has come to our attention that the Independent Altair has requested a trial,in lieu of paying his fine. It is thus that I have been directed by Factor Dace Andor to be the MercyKillers representative on this matter. I look forward to working with both the Harmonium and the chosen Fraternity representative on this case.

May Justice ever be served.

Justice Rozalina Zarovan"
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

On advice from legal council, Altair would be seen returning to the Barracks looking rather frustrated. " 'm uh... 'Ere t' see abou' squarin' away a skin. M'lawyer advised t' take th' fine, iffits still 'n option."
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Notary One Nica forwards the matter and complied copies of documentation to the Mercykillers to sort out to the end.

(( http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... opic=13545 ))