Arrested And Awaiting Processing

*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Captain Malone and "Sully" are kept in separate holding cells but Chari fills out the paper work for both, listing the charges at kidnapping, extortion, and several other felonies.

Both are awaiting their fates to be handed down from the Fraternity. However, after a few hours, she reduces the charges Sully is facing, so that he at least will not spend to long in the prisons, a couple of months at the most. Captain Malone faces the full weight.

Chari then waits to hear from the Fraternity, and more importantly, Xander.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

"Seek the maximum on all charges, The people of Sigil are starting to doubt we have what it takes to protect them, Its time we show them other wise.

- Factol Sarin"
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

After waiting a couple of days with no word from the Fraternity nor Xander, Chari files for the maximum penalty against both offenders. Both of them are also transferred to the prison.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Cenpuppie,Mar 9 2016 wrote: After waiting a couple of days with no word from the Fraternity nor Xander, Chari files for the maximum penalty against both offenders. Both of them are also transferred to the prison.
((You wouldn't have to await word from the Fraternity. You'd simply transfer the Prisoners to the courts for processing. At that stage the Harmonium involvement would be completed. That being said...))

The Fraternity would take control of the two accused and lock them up in the Courts cells. They would stay there, remanded, until a court date is set. As is the norm, their access to defense council would depend on their ability to pay. Those with enough coin would be assigned experienced and capable attorneys and those with nothing... usually little more than low ranked Administrators.

The courts also await for the arrival of ALL evidence collected by the Harmonium
*Springer79

Posted by *Springer79 »

Notice is sent to the barracks addressed to Measure Chari
wrote:
Measure,

Apologies for the tardiness of this notice to your offices. I am prepared to offer whatever information to assist  in the processing of these individuals to see justice is set upon them. I have only recently been able to return to my duties given the circumstances, though I do not make an attempt to harbor an excuse.

Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience to settle the matter. I am prepared to comply and assist where necessary and insist on pressing the maximum penalty upon them where appropriate.

I would also like to express my own personal gratitude in your direct involvement in my rescue. The Harmonium have chosen their agents with prudence.

I look forward to your response.

Cordially,

Administrator Grail, A9

*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

chari pens a response back to the Xander
wrote:
Sir Xander,

I hope you are well and are on the road to recovery. I've received a letter from Judge Garen, and the Fraternity is awaiting all evidence related to this case.  Seeing as how you are the evidence, i would greatly appreciate if you would let the Fraternity know of what has transpired over the past few weeks. 

As always, I will gladly lend whatever aid I can and answer any questions. 

Sincerely,

Measure Chari