Winter Court Attack

*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Er_Nano_Infame,Feb 21 2016 wrote: a letter arrived to the barracks for any harmonium officer following the winter fey matter. undisclosed, it bears the descritpion of the one man whom pubblicy accepted to work for the winter feys, in front of several witnesses, upon promises of wealth and power, after one of the last assaults to the bazar.
the descritpion goes on about him wearing an amorphous looking dark and yellow mask, dark outfit and dark cloak, dark short hair, and gifted with psionic skills. the man goes by the public name of Nathan.

the letter is signed, readable for whom looks it up
After reading the letter, Measure Chari makes sure she spreads the information among the Harmonium to keep a lookout for this individual as a person of interest.
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Cenpuppie,Feb 22 2016 wrote:A runner is waiting for Notary Brianna when arrives at the barracks and hands her a sealed letter

wrote:
Greetings Notary Brianna,

Welcome to the Sigilian Harmonium branch.  I am Measure 3 Chari and it is good to see more of us within the city, especially with your skill selection. 

To your question, Factor Tonat Shar is in charge of the of Winter Court attacks.  I am one of his subordinates that working to helping gather information in this regard for our superiors.

Notary Junathoraxus is one of the notaries that is actively investigating the situation.  If you are so inclined and wish to hit the ground running, I have prepared a summary report that is available to you if you wish and I would recommend that that you get in contact with Notary Junathoraxus as he is one of our Harmonium forces that is tackling the threat on behalf of the Harmonium.

If you have any more questions or insight, do not hesitate to contact me or your superior officer, we are here to aid you in your task. 

Sincerely,

Measure Chari
Namer Nica looks at the letter addressed to her. Immediatelly she draws a line over the rank and name, although while the name was legally speaking correct, it was her middle name rather than the one she uses in practice. She quills a message in return.
wrote:To: Chari. Measure 3

Greetings Measure Chari,

I would like to thank you for your fast reply and also for the warm welcome.

The prospects of these disturbance of public peace would seem to consent a public warning to be issued. I do not wish to criticize my fellow peace keepers so soon after my arrival, but I believe it would be a high time to issue proper warnings, instructions and task force to deal with this threat.

During my off-duty time I conducted a preliminary investigation around the area called "the Bazaar", during which I found out about a recent attack a week or two ago. Attack which did not seem to have a strategic goal or importance. It came as a surprise and my witness wasn't able to define where they had appeared. This included a shadow dragon, shadows and feys in the most busy center of commerce. The fight eventually did not go in the Feys favor, and in the end they attempted to recruit. Surprisingly this effort did indeed work. A mage type human male called Nathan with a gold-black mask containing spider web like design, and attire with similar color scene.

My informer, Ylvia, suggested a possibility that they may've given up the idea afterwards as they've been seen in the public space later on as well. However this remains unconfirmed to one way or another. I've seen that you've already issued a tentative 'person of interest' claim. It is not my place to criticize my superiors, but may I suggest that this status is elevated into being wanted for questioning? They may hold information that's beneficial to the case.

I would indeed like to see the summary report, and suggest it is published for the entire faction to see. And once I come across notary Junathoraxus, I will be certain to discuss the matter with them as well.

Peace through might,

Namer Nica Kelter