Winter Court Attack

*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

The three Harmonium have been transferred to less secure cells. They are finally allowed visitors. Strangely, they haven't been kicked out of the Harmonium however they remain under detention.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Chari pens a letter to Tonat Shar as well as everyone else ranked at least as a Measure 2 within the Harmonium (the letter is copied and distributed to others)
wrote:
Greetings Comrades,

I have done a preliminary investigation into the Fey attacks that occurred within the city in regards to our now enemy.  The following is a notation of information I have managed to collect thus far. This list is by no means complete and the information is as reliable as the sources of information, which is to say, good.
  • The attacks are the work of a Fey calling itself the Prince of Frost or Pale Prince (either designation works and they seem to be interchangeable).  The Prince seems to have a vendetta against everyone that is not allied to his cause (i would recommend that everyone check out the Sensate sensory stone labeled "Woodland Celebrations, And a story")
  • The Winter Queen of the Winter Court is not to be considered an ally nor a potential ally.  In combating the Pale Prince, the Winter Queen is trying to preserve her rule and most importantly, her throne in the Winter Court, she is serving her own self interests.
  • He has beings in his personal entourage that, due to their strength, are unable to enter the city.  These are Hoary Hunters and the Leshay (a race of people that are born godly but contain no divinity within them)[Note: He has a monk assassin in his employ that he can dispatch to the city, I suggest we keep our eyes open for any monk type individuals that are not in the city on official business or leisure. Also, the city has a high value target that shall remain unknown unless requested by my superiors and that will be delivered in person.
  • His current troop strength is unknown.  I have a source that may be able to provide us that information, a reconnaissance is not currently needed to assess his army at this time.
  • The mages the Pale Prince uses are mostly made up of sorcerers and witches.  I am told that most fey that the Pale Prince have do not have the discipline for wizardry, however, it is NOT a rule.
  • Most of the fighters used by the Pale Prince use finesse rather than strength.  This would suggest swashbuckling types, so I suggest units that may clash with the Pale Prince's forces spar against any those that rely on their dexterity to familiarize themselves with the fighting style (Note: That is mostly for Notaries and those that relatively green to combat within the city and abroad).
  • Fel Druids or Dark Druids: Evil aligned Fey that are as the name implies, druids.  I have learned from a reliable and good source that these individuals are monstrous and blood thirsty creatures due to their actions and are not to be regarded lightly.  It is possible that a few of these Fel/Dark Druids have already infiltrated the city.  If possible, I suggest some Mercykillers watch any druids that have recently arrived in the city for suspicious activities that can aid the Pale Prince.
  • Fey weakness: Aside from cold iron, fire works well against the Pale Princes forces, however we can count on them being warded against this kind of elemental damage.
  • Cornering a fey or trapping one is considered dangerous.  There is a strong suggestion that they will lash out and act violently if given no way out that they can see.

This list will be updated once more information comes to light.

Sincerely,

Measure Chari
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Another letter is penned for Tonat Shar and is to be given to no one except him.
wrote:
Tonat Shar,

One of my sources of information about the Fey attacks is concerned about attempts on her life.  I would like to have a Harmonium officer as well as a plain clothed MercyKiller accompany her in the city as she conducts her day to day activities.  This source is the one that informed us about the monk assassin and provided other insight about the Fey.  It is possible that this very assassin is within the city, so i am treating this threat as credible. 

If approved, I can assign someone from one of my units and I am sure the Mercykillers will gladly aid us in protecting someone that providing us with much needed intel. 

Sincerely,

Chari The Pure
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Chari The Pure

Assign someone from your unit, If an assassination is attempted please attempt to catch the assassin although not at greater risk to your self and the guard.

- Tonat Shar,
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Chari pens a letter to Factol Tonat Shar
wrote:
Factol Tonat Shar,

I've recently learned within the past twenty four hours that the one identifying herself as the "Raven Queen" is a city wide threat.  She is threatening to harvest the souls of everyone in Sigil unless a blade is returned to her, which is in the possession of Lucelle Vand'hovar, or she has ten thousand souls as payment for the said sword.

This threat is imminent and real.  I request that meeting with other faction heads to inform them of the current situation so a plan of action can be created to meet her threat.  There are a handful of Sigilian that were instrumental in obtaining this information and I ask that they attend the meeting, as their insights can prove to be invaluable. 

Contact me as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Chari The Pure
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Chari The Pure,

We are not going to get Sigil into a panic over the words of a few, I will send some men to collect the blade and learn the reason behind this. File a report with the information gathered and i will pass it along to the Factol.

Signed

Factor Tonat Shar
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

The dragon lands in the barracks courtyard following the clashes between shadow creatures and fey in the bazaar and takes human form as he enters the offices. He proposes plans to his senior officers to position troops to secure entry points from Under Sigil in case of another such attack.

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

A properly documented inquiry is sent to the superiors currently in charge of the Winter Court matter, it is delivered by the internal mail system rather than personally. The inquiry itself is an exhaustive legalize jargon detailing a request for "status report" about the current situation, and requesting further details and intelligence information of the Winter Court, their tactics, locations of attacks and points of entries.

It bears notion that it is a fairly risque request coming from a Namer only recently transferred. There's also an attached document which is a transfer request to be attached to this case.

Background check on Namer Nica would lead to following documentation that came with her from the Town of Melodia upon her transfer.
wrote:VERIFICATION OF HARMONIUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING

1. LAST NAME - FIRST NAME - MIDDLE NAME
    Kelter Nica Brianna [/li]
2. PAY GRADE
    Q-6 [sup](legalize term for "not good")[/sup] [/li]
3. YEAR(S) IN SERVICE
    1 [/li]
4. HARMONIUM SERVICE COMPONENT
    Recruit, street patrol. [/li]
5. DATE OF INFORMATION
    1st Market of Accordant, 132Ha. [sup](3 days ago.)[/sup] [/li]
6. EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING HISTORY (in reverse chronological order) AND RELATED INFORMATION
    [b]OCCUPATION: 2486, Street Patrol Unit[/b] HARMONIUM, ETHICS TRAINING: 131Ha - 132Ha. HARMONIUM, MARTIAL TRAINING: 131Ha - 132Ha. HARMONIUM, COUNTER MAGIC TRAINING: 131Ha - 132Ha. HARMONIUM, RIOT DISSOLVE TRAINING: 131Ha - 132Ha. HARMONIUM, BASIC MUNICIPAL CODE THEORY: 131Ha - 132Ha. HARMONIUM, SIGIL AND BEYOND THEORY: 131Ha - 132Ha. HARMONIUM, LOCALS AND BEHAVIOR THEORY: 131Ha - 132Ha. HARMONIUM, DUTY AND ETIQUETTES THEORY: 131Ha - 132Ha. [b]Designator description from service file for: 2486[/b] (Description dates MoA 132Ha) As the Harmonium principal peace keeping unit, the goal of the Street Patrol is to provide day to day stability upon the urban operational areas. Street Patrollers are educated and trained to combine operational and tactical management expertise which enable them to acquire and support Harmoniums current and future stability, and image upon the streets. Street Patrollers perform three basic functions: (1) Peacekeeping. Includes proactive disturbance finding and sorting out. Inspiring stability by decouraging vigilante behavior. (2) Increasing visibility of stability. Maintain public presence and remaining accessible for the purposes of criminal reports and investigation. (3) Fast response. Improves the capability of Harmonium to perform fast response to disturbances when units are spread already. [/li]
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

a letter arrived to the barracks for any harmonium officer following the winter fey matter. undisclosed, it bears the descritpion of the one man whom pubblicy accepted to work for the winter feys, in front of several witnesses, upon promises of wealth and power, after one of the last assaults to the bazar.
the descritpion goes on about him wearing an amorphous looking dark and yellow mask, dark outfit and dark cloak, dark short hair, and gifted with psionic skills. the man goes by the public name of Nathan.

the letter is signed, readable for whom looks it up
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

A runner is waiting for Notary Brianna when arrives at the barracks and hands her a sealed letter

wrote:
Greetings Notary Brianna,

Welcome to the Sigilian Harmonium branch.  I am Measure 3 Chari and it is good to see more of us within the city, especially with your skill selection. 

To your question, Factor Tonat Shar is in charge of the of Winter Court attacks.  I am one of his subordinates that working to helping gather information in this regard for our superiors.

Notary Junathoraxus is one of the notaries that is actively investigating the situation.  If you are so inclined and wish to hit the ground running, I have prepared a summary report that is available to you if you wish and I would recommend that that you get in contact with Notary Junathoraxus as he is one of our Harmonium forces that is tackling the threat on behalf of the Harmonium.

If you have any more questions or insight, do not hesitate to contact me or your superior officer, we are here to aid you in your task. 

Sincerely,

Measure Chari