Mobilizing The Conformatists

*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

((Just want to clarify that he's only addressing superiors... I think everyone got the impression that he was giving his speech to a bunch of green recruits trying to start a revolt or something. This is part of my confusion with how the other players reacted, presumably the people Juna is addressing are all higher ranked than any players. This initial post was intended for the DM from the start. I don't know of are any other players who assume the Conformatist MO to mobilize. Anyway, no hard feelings or anything if there was some misunderstanding

Actually guy, I think all the IC here after my initial post needs to be retracted. The more I think about it, the more I think its not Juna who is acting outside the chain of command here. He's basically talking to Sr. Command, and a group of Sergeants and Lieutenants are coming up saying 'you guys need to disperse.' Let the DM just work off the initial post please. Sorry again for any confusion)).
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

//As you wish though just one final word and this is really my opinion but if you were talking to the SR command, that seems like an even worse idea for a new recruit. It seems like instead of telling the low rungs of the ladder "Hey, chain of command is corrupt and disorganized something needs to be done about it, that your actually going right into the bosses office when your still brand new to the company and saying, "hey you and your chain of command are corrupt and disorganized".

//If i were a harmonium officer of the most elite fighting force in the multiverse and someone brand new came in and started spouting that kind of material i would boune him from Sigil to minauros with no way to return.

//It seems a much quicker and easier way to harmonium career suicide.

//But anyway, as far as redacting and what not whats the staffs ruling, did the speech occur or not? Who was the speech given to? Low rungs or high rungs of the ladder? Since it was in the courtyard im assuming we could still see and hear it?