Mir's Testimony About Ashen's Assault

*AniKai

Posted by *AniKai »

Ashen approached me in the Foul Olde Spirit Inn, wanting to talk. We went to the Room 7 of the inn.

At first she acted friendly, asked if I wanted tea or anything, which offer I tho refused, having earlier heard from someone that Ashen had drugged Tria to speak.

Ashen would've liked to hear names of Ysbethael's friends and associates and what they're capable of. For what end, that she didn't reveal. When I refused to tell, she moved reference to Chari and whether it was fair what was done to her, and threatened to pay a visit to my own friends if I didn't give names. But my decision was made, no names given.

My refusal to "cooperate" furiated Ashen, who grabbed then the back of my head and hit my forehead onto the table, kicking then the chair from under me and throwing me onto the floor. She assaulted me then again, hitting me on chest, likely attempting to try knock the wind out of my lungs. I tried to get her off me, but she grabbed my hair and pulled me up, throwing me against the wall. As I tried to kick her away from me, she took hold of my foot and twisted something awfully painful way, making me meet the floor again.

She drew two blades and was to attack me with them, but I shapeshifted to defend myself from that, and gained a definite upper hand and finally defeated and disarmed her to stop fighting me. I confiscated one of her blades out of her reach, another being stuck to a wall at back of the room.

I turned back to my own form while she recovered, and she pulled third blade. But the same moment, officer Nick of Harmonium, and Hildmor d'Kridis barged into the room, saving me from the blade.

---[signed]---
Mir Fnar
*ovarf

Posted by *ovarf »

Turns in testimonials from all the merchants near the location of the arrest of The Ashen in regards to her tiring to persuade others to rise up against Nick.

*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Yasher's signed testimony on the assault on Tria, stating the Ashen One as one of the attackers was given.
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

*The small child joey that witnesed the attack and provided many drawing of ashen is raging as he isnt included in the article and isnt seen around sigil for a long long time*
*Melancholy_Dreamer

Posted by *Melancholy_Dreamer »

Reluctantly gives her account of the events that led up to and including Chari's freeing, and Ashen's arrest.

Clearly tries to paint the picture how events almost went horribly wrong as an agreed trade turned into an arrest, and places the blame on the Harmonium. However, the investigator keeps turning her back to the facts, not opinions, and she glowers, but provides them. Her eye for details and memory paints a clear picture of most of the things that occurred at the Arrest, who was present (those she recognized), and in general what was said.
*ovarf

Posted by *ovarf »

Nick hunts down Tria to get her story.