Statement Of Naya'il Mc Ewan

*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

To whom it may concern,

I, Naya'il McEwan, give my statement and account to the Harmonium at request of Nick Kenset, in relation to the meeting and threats of the one called The Ashen.

I was conversing with Chari in the bazaar on *the date and time were noted* when news of Tria being in trouble and being led away by The Ashen caused Chari to begin search. She asked for my aid. Naturally, I agreed to assist, and took to flight to help in the search while Chari went to look in the Inn. The city was unfortunately too smog bound to see much at height and we met up again intending to head northwards to the Lady's Ward. It was on the street heading in that direction that The Ashen met us and made her threats to Chari.

Upon enquiry as to the whereabouts of the girl Tria, The Ashen refused to tell and made threat of a 'fate worse than death' upon Tria and promising that 'Tria would suffer slowly' that she would become 'the most terrible creation' the Doomguard 'have ever fathomed'. Her demands were that Chari absolve The Ashen of any crime and rebuke attempt to arrest also to be allowed to recruit freely to that faction in the bazaar. She also threatened both of us to dare speak to others of this.

With these threats, she turned Chari's attempt at arrest around leaving little choice for Chari but to comply.

With little time to spare, I made sensory stone recording for Chari of my memory of the events. She I believe has one of them. Mine, unfortunately, has been mislaid.

*signed*

Naya'il McEwan