Ymerion's Testimony About Tria's Kidnapping

*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Sometime yesterday, Ymerion came by the Barracks and dropped off a letter. It was his testimony about Ashen's assault on Tria, written in his usual, horrid and barely readable style.

Dear Mr./Mrs. Hardhead/Guvner,

About a couple of weeks ago, Yasher and me were just walking around Sigil minding our own business. Then suddenly, when we made a right turn at the Foul Old Spirit Inn, we witnessed Ashen driving her two butter knives into Tria, paralyzing her with a horribly bleeding wound. She then picked her up and started running down the alleyways, most likely trying to shake us off.

Upon seeing this, I drew my trusty blade, Skullcleaver and ran after her as fast as I could. I finally caught up with her at the Bazaar's entrance to the Lady's Ward and grabbed her. I asked her about the meaning of this and attempted to force her to let Tria go, but sadly, she manipulated me into letting her go... when I realized what had really happened, I was confronted by two men with swords drawn and pointed at me. One was Ales Menedil and the second, as I later came to conclude, was Bergimon Fellblade. I managed to talk my way out of the fight, and went along with the two men trying to find out more about what's going on. Chari and the celestial (Naya'il I believe?) quickly followed and asked about Tria's whereabouts, but to avoid having my cover blown I didn't say anything.

I didn't find out much though, and after a few days, seeing what Ashen was truly up to, I declared myself their enemy. That's about it, hope it helps.

Signed, Ymerion Fireheart.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

A couple of days later, another letter arrives from Ymerion, forcing the Harmonium barracks to break their eyes from reading his horrible writing once again.

Dear Mr./Mrs. Hardhead/Guvner,

Upon further investigation I have came to the conclusion that the robed, hooded figure was NOT Bergimon Fellblade. Please remove his name from my official testimony and all charges pressed against him because of this mistake on my part.

Signed, Ymerion Fireheart.