A Runner From The Prison Arrives

*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

After receiving the letter, Chari locks the area down creating a perimeter with her troops. Then she along with her two best pair of eyes, search the area for anything suspicious or out of place, when considering the current elemental plane they are in.

She then instructs her second and third in command to keep an eye on troops as expose to the scrolls may alter behavior in some way.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

The local elementals are none too pleased with the Harmonium's presence, and remind the camp of this by attacking at regular intervals. But there does not seem to be anything unusual in the surrounding areas - aside from the strange crystaline structure.

After a few days, however, a few of the men admit to not being able to sleep due to nightmares.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Chari has the men that are having nightmares, back to the barracks and they are replaced by other men in her command within the barracks. . She continues her search and after finding nothing, pens another notice
wrote:
Mover Hograth,

I've sent some men back that are having nightmares.  We haven't found anything aside from the crystalline structure that I alerted to you earlier and also, the natives are starting to question our presence.  I will continue my search for a few more days, then I will have some more of my troops to return to be relieved.

Measure Chari
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A messenger from the Red Death delivers the following missif to Measure Thorn.
wrote:
Measure Thorn,

The time draws near for us to make our move against Kruphai. Factor Charae is preparing Mercykiller forces for the engagement in the Salt plane, and is requesting the appointment commander of the Harmonium detachment to meet with her to coordinate efforts in the attack. She has also specifically requested Measure Chari's participation in this push.

I will be leading a smaller unit soon in a last ditch effort to either end the battle before the fight in the Salt plane, or at the least weaken Kruphai as he manifests. In either case, the cultists themselves will need to be neutralized, so do ensure that your forces are ready. I would also request that you have those Jammers on standby as we discussed.

Gods speed Hograth. And good luck.

- Justicar Dace Andor
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((Sorry for the delay guys))

An answer is written quickly:
wrote: To: Dace Andor, Justicar, Mercykillers

Justicar Andor,

I wish you the best for the coming battles.

Measure Chari is an able commander and will be in overall command of the Harmonium Forces commited to this mission.

Harmony through Strenght,

Hograth Thorn, Measure IV

<a seal showing a dragon's claw and an arcane mark showing something similar>

wrote: To: Chari, Measure II

Measure,

you did well to send the troopers back, I will make sure your troops will be replaced with fresh soldiers.

Try to keep peace with the locals as good as possible but do not let them interfere with your mission. Instruct your second in command- this mission is now his.

There is a more important task for you, the Mercykillers are ready to strike against the cult and you were chosen to represent the Harmonium in this mission.

I attached the roster of troops and equipment available to you for this mission to this letter. Familiarize yourself with the content and contact Justicar Andor as soon as possible to coordinate Harmonium efforst with the Mercykillers.

Be aware that the Doomguards might send some forces too. Let yourself be not provoked, instruct our troopers to ignore Doomguard taunts and provocations.

We need to work together in this, put aside the conflicts and make sure the threat is defeated.

Good luck and my best wishes.

Harmony through Strenght,

Hograth Thorn, Measure IV

<a seal showing a dragon's claw and an arcane mark showing something similar>

Attached to the message are several documents detailing what troops and jammers the Hardheads commited to this mission.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

After reading the lastest missive Chari informs her second in command that she is needed elsewhere and educations him about the dangers, do's and dont's while he is in command. After several days and making sure her men are secure and remind them at they will be regularily rotated out, she packs her few supplies and heads back the Harmonium outpost in Sigil.

Once there, she reoutfits herself and introduces herself to the troops and the equipment that will be under her command. She also reminds the troops that Doomguards will be present and that any and all feelings are to be pushed to the side for this campaign.

Once she is satisfied that she and her troops are prepared, she makes her way to the Prison, to visit Dace and make final preparations.