A Disturbance In The Barracks

*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

A rather narked werewolf stomps into the barracks, glaring at any Harmonium soldiers who dared to be posted that day. " 'Oo do I need t' talk to around 'ere t' get bloody results?"
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

The Harmonium stationed at the front desk raises a skeptical eyebrow seeing the glaring werewolf but waves him over hearing him speak

"You come right here, just like everyone else." He closes a book that was open on his desk then looks up "What can I help you with?"
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

"Me 'n me League mates are sick o' yer lobster bodies bein' sat round our Bazaar. I know wot yer up to, an' you ain't gonna find us Indeps easy marks this time. Wot'd you do wiv our jinkers? You better fess up an' give 'em back, or I'll make sure you berks regret takin' 'em in th' firs' place. We ain't gonna stand fer this."
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

At the sound of the commotion factor Tonat Shar comes out "What's this all about? Threats, accusations? reconsider your tone and you might find answers"
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Altair raises a claw at the Factor's remark, about to launch into a tirade, but catches himself. Taking a deep breath, he swallows the rant and tries to compose himself. "Justified accusations, 'nless you've Styxed yer last massacre. But fine. I'll play nice. F'now. There's been some jinkers gone missin' in th' last few monfs. Yer bloodstained blokes showed up at about th' same time. Yer gonna--" Deep breaths Altair, deep breaths. "I need t' know wot you know. I want t' know wot it's gonna take t' get yer bodies out o' our Bazaar. More'n anyfin', I need our jinkers found."
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The factor remains calm as he responds "We patrol every district of Sigil, The fact that you think its your Bazaar is laughable. Nothing more then a band of misfits with no direction or purpose, you are lucky we don't throw you all out of the city." The factors voice had shown signs of annoyance towards the end but he regains his composure before finishing "The extra guards will remain till we solve the disappearance's, you want them gone sooner then track your own people down. the factor walks over a grabs a parchment from the desk trusting it towards altair "You want to know more fill this out, oh and come in here again like that and i will have you thrown in a cell" the form offered is a request for a meeting with the factol
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

An older gentleman drops by the Barracks after a few days to drop off the paperwork for the Indep Altair, who is currently under the weather. This is submitted along with relevant contact information.
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Altair swings by the barracks again, though the state he presents himself in seems more contained than his last appearance. Striding boldly up to the desk, he leans an elbow on it. "You lot get them papers? 'Ad anovver bloke bring 'em back f'me. I been... busy wiv fings."
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The Harmonium stationed at the front desk glances up at Altair recognizing him immediately after his previous entrance

"Your paper work was filed, you can expect a response in one to two weeks from the date it was handed in"
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Altair groans, putting a hand on his head. "Two weeks?! ...Yeah, an' I ought 'ave bloody figgered. Lissen. Them jinkers migh' not be able t' wait that long." He pulls a few cogs out of a pouch, juggling them deftly across his knuckles. "Ain't there any way t' speed fings up?"