A Letter Labelled For High Command

*Biohazard89

Posted by *Biohazard89 »

Sender: Vale Reynolt.
Division: Special Operations.

To: Dalston
Division: Command Staff

Sir. I hereby forward you the plans for the Defense operation of the Plane of Salt, aswell as my personal tactical assesment of the situation.

Current casualty estimates are high at best mainly due to the planes unforgiving enviroment and the relativly unknown capabilities of our opposition.

Current number of allied troops deployed to the area are Roughly around the 2000-5000 soldiers, however a more specific number is not something that i can deliver due to the constant losses due to attrition and influx of straggler reinforcements.

The operations overall command lies with Justicar Dace Andor of the Mercykillers, and i will be deferrring to him for the duration of the operation. I however wish to place a formal request to have three strike regiments standing by in Arcadia and ready to move in and assist should it be needed, which is strongly think it will. My tactical assesment also states that the enemy will be so focused on breaking through our defenses their rears will be completely exposed to attack, this is where the strike regiments come into the picture.

I hope this Letter reaches you in time and my requests are granted.

Harmony at anycost.

Signed: Notary 3 Vale Reynolt.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Some days later, Vale receives a confirmation that three strike units of 50 men each will be standing by for shifting into Salt.

//It should be noted that the total number of troops assigned by the Harmonium so far is in fact the 300 from the Bracing for the Storm thread.
*Biohazard89

Posted by *Biohazard89 »

Noted. i was assuming the overall sigil coalitions forces were around those numbers. )))