A Note for Measure One Kordiva

*Spehss Mehreen

Posted by *Spehss Mehreen »

*A sealed envelope was left by Kordiva's office, with her name written in neat, elegant script - Annavkah's handwriting. There were two pieces of parchment inside, each with a different note.*

*The first note read:*

"Measure Kordiva,

A tiefling by the name of Mir Fnar asked me to give this to you. If you have questions, you can ask me or I imagine Mir would be willing to share as well.

~Notary Annavkah"

*The second note read:*

"It is to be believed that Diana, who supposedly died, was just a clone."
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Kordiva, reading the message... gazed at it thoughtfully...

It wasnt long before a reply reached Annavkah.

"I want this Mir questioned thurroughly, deliver a full report when your done Notary, in the meantime, investigate any possible rumor of this cloning, ask around...

We must know the truth."
*Spehss Mehreen

*Another note was left for Kordiva*

"Measure Kordiva,

I had already taken the liberty of questioning her when I saw the note, which is why I offered to let you question me. I was simply not sure how much you already knew and did not wish to give you redundant information. She gave me everything she knew - that the information came from Maelfina of the House of Sixth Finger, and from Hildmor d'Kridis.

She told me that if the murdered Diana was a clone, it was likely a creation of the Shaper. She did not know anything else useful, but was very much willing to cooperate.

Also, you should talk with Sendra, or let me speak with her. She has some information that could be useful...Or at least interesting. However, she does not like you which might make things difficult if you wished to speak with her yourself.

~Notary Annavkah."
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

The reply was given at once:

"Justicar Sendra should be treated carefully, but none the less, I give my approval for you to investigate this matter Annavkah, learn what you can."
*Spehss Mehreen

*A couple of days later, a report is handed in to Kordiva's desk.*

"Measure Kordiva,

Here is a full report of the questioning of one Maelfina Sixthfinger. She was quite cooperative and helpful.

~Notary Annavkah"

*A second page held the actual report.*

"Report Log
Subject: Maelfina Sixthfinger
Interviewer: Harmonium Notary Annavkah

I began the interview by stating what was already known - that the murdered Diana was believed to be a clone created by the Shaper, and that Mir received such information from her and Hildmor. Subject was unsurprised by this, already having an idea of what the interview was to be about.

Subject stated that Hildmor had sources that confirmed Diana was still alive, due to her abduction being presumably to extract information. Will speak with Hildmor at a later date to confirm such.

Subject went on to explain that the Shaper has ties with an organization referred to as Dusk. He also supposedly has biological laboratories on Spelljammers in his possession.

Subject, when asked on any known whereabouts, stated a hesitance to probe around. This is understandable, given subject's establishment is in the Hive - site of a recent Anarchists attack, and the Dusks are affiliated with this ward, too.

Subject stated, however, that the Shaper has taken an interest and is targeting a tiefling female by the name of Asheea. When asked for a description, subject stated that Asheea is an albino tiefling with no horns, and is a warlock of some sorts who works part-time as a dancer at the House of Six Fingers.

The Shaper, having Chronomantic abilities, likely sees something in Asheea that will be, something that has not happened yet but will happen soon - and that is why he is targeting her as much as he is.

Subject stated there is a second force interested in Asheea as well - a primal force dubbed the Light in the Shadow. Subject stated Darius knew more about the entity, but also stated that Asheea seems to be the key to everything - if Asheea is destroyed, as the Light in the Shadow wishes her to be, then the Multiverse itself will be destroyed.

In conclusion of this report, I would like to request permission to question Asheea, and if possible, to have some sort of protection be given to her. She is currently residing at the House of Six Fingers, under Maelfina's protection.

Subject suggested, for protection, that plainclothed Harmonium notaries be stationed at the House of Six Fingers in the guise of recruits for House security. However, subject cautioned that if such course of action would be taken, that the plainclothed guards not abuse the privilege and start poking their noses into subject's affairs.

All in all, subject was very cooperative."
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Notary Annavkah

Permission granted, investigate as procedure requires, in the meantime, continue investigations on this chronomancer and any signs of these "Dusks" that have been filed in your reports. I want a fill brief on their capacities, weaknesses and anything you can find, break chinks in the armour Notary, you will find their flaws and you will tear the gap in their armour wide.

We are the unstoppable force, we are The Harmonium.

If any civilians oppose you for any given reason, remember that you have the permission and approval of a high ranking Measure in the society of Sigil, you are thus given authorisation to arrest anyone suspect of involvement on sight, interogate them as you see fit.

Of course, be sure to provide names of those interogated so we can begin prepariations for fraternity trials as law dictates.

But I wont have those "Guvners" get their grubby hands on information and corrupt it before we can find something valueable.

Do what ever it takes Notary.

Signed Measure One Kordiva.