A letter to Measure Amaku

*B-Smith

Posted by *B-Smith »

*a letter arrives one day after the bombing, adressed at Amaku*

Hi there, lass.

I figured we didn't get to talk in a long while. Of course I know that you have a lot of work to do. Nevertheless how about a good wine, some food and a chatter. Since I'm rather fond of current events lately, I'd like your take on it (That doesn't mean I'm trying to gather some insider info or anything. You know me I don't give a rat's arse about that sorta stuff.). So what do you say? When you got the time a litte dinner, like in the good old times?

Best wishes and that stuff

Fargul
*Hollowcast

Posted by *Hollowcast »

A rolled letter with a wax seal is brought to the Harmonium Barracks front desk with instructions to hand it to Measure Amaku only.
wrote:Greetings Measure Amaku,

I have a proposition to make. This proposition is not of the nature provided by the charming Ren within the Bazaar. I was impressed by your performance and see beneficial mutual gain to come out from my proposition. For details, I preserve the right to meet in person. I will be lingering within the Bazaar for quite regular periods of time.

You may, or may not remember me. I am Rademo Duwar, a traveler and archeologist. I was sitting by one of the merchant stands with the quite mean offer to the gnoll at Bazaar. Contact me if you are interested. If not, I shall let your hunch to do its duty.

Rademo Duwar