A Mentally Ill Girl

*Atrivaries

Posted by *Atrivaries »

I file this report so as to inform and request advisory on future situations of the sort

This report is on a event in the Sigil Market involving Obanna Shadowflare (Note some of the names may be wrong as I've such a terrible memory with names) Serina the Guvner and Vesha

Vesha appears to be a very mentally unstable woman of whom cannot control her actions with ease and is assumedly a cannibal, she entered the market and caused a major ruckus including telling nearby cutters how tasty they seem. After intervening in one of her many conversations with the rather uneasy folks she told me that I smelt rather nice and she'd love to eat me, she proceeded to harrass Obanna because of some "Voices in her head" that she began to scream about

After all this she suddenly asked if she was naked, to which she put a barrel on herself and then screamed that it tried to "Devour" her and threw the barrel towards me, after all this she went up to Serina and asked her if she wanted to make love with her, and that she could smell the lust. Then she reached for a skinning knife and said and I qoute "She wanted to skin Serina". I then attempted to keep her from using the knife, and she then attempted to cut my face. after this I promptly tackled her and retreived the skinning knife from her, I then handcuffed her as Obanna Shadowflare, Serina, and myself began pondering what to do with her as she is obviously mentally ill and unable to control herself, and she was certainly not deserving of going to trial in her condition.

Obanna then proceeded to use a few charms on the poor woman and attempted to find the underlying cause of which I myself do not know. Obanna then under my consent used the charm to send her to the Gatehouse's loony cell for those who are mentally incapable of being in a hard cell.

The situation then came to a close. As you can see I was not used to dealing with situations of the sort and I seek advisory on what to do in future situations of the sort

This concludes my report,
Signed Notary Atrivaries
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

On the back of the report, and with no idea how the note was intercepted and written upon, is the following message in childish handwriting:

Did you try giving her a balloon? Balloons always cheer me up. Or a wabbit? Wabbits are nice and fluffy.
People are strange, when you're a stranger, faces look ugly when you're alone, women seem wicked when you're unwanted, streets are uneven when you're down.

Tuion.