Important Task: One Notary Required

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Arrite, here's another important mission for one of ye, we'll be taking in priority one package from safe location to Barracks. Details only on need to know basis. I have a warrant we'll be using to take someone in, and I'll need someone trustworthy to join me in this. If ye do yer duty well, ye might even earn promotion.

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One of Harmonium

<<Forum RP>>
*RedMoney

Posted by *RedMoney »

*Mathias readily volunteers for this mission*

Just tell me what I need to do, I won't let you down sir.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

"Excellent Notary One Mathias, aye, I remember ye quite well. Had a good answer during the drill. Come right with me and I'll let ye know the details." he'd lead Mathias to his own office, close the door and ensure that nobody is listening in.

"Arrite, this is going to be crucial moment, we'll be bringing in McStickly. I got the warrants settled and it is time we'll bring him in to the Barracks for questioning. Now ye may not tell anyone of this, arrite? It'll be small profile transfer, we'll fetch him from Hive Ward safehouse, however there be a twist. We'll be covering his face with a black bag and a hood to make it seem more natural... but ye'll actually be McStickly since he'll be really wearing yer Harmonium suit. So ye'll pretend to be the concealed prisoner and he'll pretend to be the Hardhead. At the end of day none will be wiser. Ye can choose to be in, or ye can choose to be out now. But if ye choose to be out, ye'll be put on leave from Harmonium for half-a-week to for security purposes.

So, what say ye?"
*RedMoney

Posted by *RedMoney »

*he nods, taking a moment to consider the implications*

Well alright, I will do it. Just make sure McStickly pays to have my armor sanitized after.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Cratten nodded "Arrite, lets get to it then. This be a hush-hush trip so don't ye go spilling the dark out to anyone, assuming it didn't become abundantly clear already." Cratten picks up a sack from next of the desk and starts marching off the room. "And don't ye worry about cleaning the armor, the Harmonium pays for the cleaning... ain't wanting dirty jink spent on cleaning yer armor, ain't getting any cleaner that way. Go get whatever ye think ye may need for the job and meet me at the front entrance ASAP." after this he marched out and to the front entrance to wait.
*RedMoney

Posted by *RedMoney »

Understood sir!

*Mathias puts on whatever McStickley would be wearing, carefully concealing a dagger and potion of invisibility on his person. He practices his "sad guy with a bag on his head" walk for a few moments before rejoining Mover Erroc*

Ah, if you bind my hands make sure they are loose enough for me to break out of easy, just in case this gets tricky.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Crattens reaction was "... technically speaking ye weren't supposed to wear it yet. Just when we get there. But this'll have to do." he binds Mathias' hands behind his back and then starts to guide him towards the secret Hive safehouse. His hold firm on the bindings...
*RedMoney

Posted by *RedMoney »

*Mathias is led along, keeping quiet for the duration of the trip*
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

(((posted with permissions)))

While the actions of Harmonium guards leading prisoners from the Hive are not all that uncommon... it is a lot less common to see one leading a prisoner "into" the Hive. An unknown observer has taken notice of this strange occurance and has decided to trail the two from rooftops and alleyways. He is taking great care not to be seen or detected in his following of the two. While not getting too close he stays far enough back to bring fourth a being of pure shadow. A silent command and the creature vanishes into the Hive to seek others.

It is best to figure out what the game is before one takes a shot...

(((ooc: While I am not at home, and cannot check my stats to make rolls, My anarchist stalker currently has 10 levels of Shadow dancer and 17 levels of rogue)))
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

((let me know the hide/move silently rolls))