Harmonium Drill!

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Harmonium Drill
(Saturday 4th of february; 8pm GMT+0)

Well ye know what ragtags, it be sodding time we keep another real drill, to separate all of the namers from the real Hardheads. I be wanting sodding one hundred and ten percent to be given of every single one of ye during this drill. Ye've gone easy for months now and ye'll be feeling like that was rest well earned after this drill, but ye know what? This drill will make ye real Hardheads.

I, Cratten Erroc, will ensure every single one of ye can become from a sack of potatoes into a real soldier and I don't mean just yer sodding muscles or posture, but in yer sodding brainbox as well. Being a Harmonium ain't a sodding job or god given duty, it be yer lifestyle. Ye will learn to think, act and be like a real veteran Hardhead.

Ye will be drained tired, ye'll be drawn to the limit of yer body, but ye will feel good about it afterwards and ye know why? Because then ye'll sodding know if ye're in right place or if ye should pack yer bag and get the sod off to train with some sissies like them Ciphers.

First way we'll ensure there will be brought order back to the Cage is to ensure that our own lines stand firm and well disciplined like the sodding professionals we oughta be. We ain't going to be looked down upon again as the inefficient trash again and ye know why we have been looked at like that? No - sodding - proper - training.

The parts we will concentrate during the training are as follows:
  • Physical Exercise
  • Harmonium Philosophy
  • Maintaining Order
  • Maintaining Proper Public View
I challenge ye to prove me wrong and show that Harmonium ain't got sloppier since the last I stood in the Cage.

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One of Harmonium
*DemonicResonance

Posted by *DemonicResonance »

A small report is sent to Erroc.
wrote:
Sir,

I hereby volunteer Notary 'Old Pete' to participate. I caught him smoking on active duty, and he refused to put it out, even when ordered. He is a veteran on the force, but it would seem that this has made him ignorant of the neccesity of order and discipline.

Duty Binds,

Measure Blackthorne
>> OOC: Ol' Pete is an NPC I came across. <<
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

A small letter is sent back to Measure Blackthorne:
    Greet Ye Measure One Alathra Blackthorne, I shall make sure that he'll be properly disciplined and educated of how the Harmonium behaves in public. - Cratten Erroc Mover One of Harmonium [/li]
And soon after a letter is sent to the Notary "Old Pete"
    Greet Ye Notary Pete, Ye're hereby requested to take part in the drill after one cycle, if ye fail to participate ye'll be placed on temporary leave until ye can take part in another drill. Ye must also be capable of convincing yer superior officer of yer capability to conduct duty and hearing orders, if ye fail to do so, ye will be placed on temporary leave until ye'll get another chance. - Cratten Erroc Mover One of Harmonium [/li]
*Daylight

Posted by *Daylight »

Pete picks up his orders as his shift ends, barked laughter heard as he finishes reading them. Moments later he steps out of the Barracks in civilian clothing, lighting a cigar with the letter before nonchalantly tossing the ashes away, still softly chuckling.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

As the drill was over, three new Harmonium Notaries were promoted.

Notary One: Mashanie Ironfist
Notary One: Mír Fnar
Notary One: Mathias Greymane