New Case: Rank Required-Notary or Higher

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Cratten looks through the short message with quirked brow, turning it over and trying to look at it with aid of candle if there is more to the message, as it seems to be merely brief sum of words. He pockets the letter and moves to check the membership manifesto of Sigil and sends request for cross reference to the Arcadia headquarters, just to make sure she isn't a member even now.

After this he visits the measure in lobby to question whether this particular individual handed the message to be delivered to his room, or if the message was taken to his room without Harmonium authorization, in-case of second he reminds that only Harmonium personnel of rank Measure or above are allowed to enter his premises, especially during investigation times. Anyone of lesser rank or outsider is to be disallowed to leave the Harmonium barracks premises, be it through courtyard or other exits until the purpose is found.

As reminder he tells that he is currently in charge of the investigation over corruption and if just anyone can walk in, some important investigation information may be leaked.

And as that matter got solved, he withdrew back to his own room, took out the investigation documents, and read through them, soon after he started to write couple different versions of them, however the different versions have no Harmonium or guvner insignias at them, after the fake versions with altered information are written, he places pile of them neatly on top of his desk, and places the rest into more discreet location.

Finally after this was done... "Arrite, lets go meet this "Mir" then."
*DemonicResonance

Posted by *DemonicResonance »

Yet another report is delivered to Erroc's office, this one going through the frontdesk factotum by a hired man.

>> PM Sent. <<
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

After Cratten gets a moment to take a look at the letter, he rubs his chin thoughtfully before penning the reply with quill, sending it by the same messenger back.

<<sent as PM>>
*hunvagy

Posted by *hunvagy »

*He salutes, without even a breath of thinking* I would be honored to take over the responsibility, Sir!
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Mr_Otyugh,Feb 5 2012 wrote:Alright ye recruits and oldies alike, crucial investigation information will be transferred today, we need this to be sent to the Guvner, which of ye volunteers? This'll get us closer to wrapping up our investigation of Hildmor. We got our witness and we'll transfer them immediatelly to Guvners to get this trial started. Which of ye can I rely in?

Answer soon, because I want this settled fast.

((In game event, preferably today at 10pm GMT+0... not too long))
hunvagy,Feb 5 2012 wrote:*He salutes, without even a breath of thinking* I would be honored to take over the responsibility, Sir!
Cratten waves him to have ease. "I like the attitude cutter, sodding brilliant, however I already have ye another task waiting in yer locker. Ye can inform Notary Mathias and Mír of this grand opportunity however."
*RedMoney

Posted by *RedMoney »

Mathias leaves a message stating his interest in the special assignment
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

This time Cratten sends a letter to all the three new Notaries (Mathias, Mír, Mashanie):
    Greet Ya Notary One Mathias (/Mír / Mashanie), I have a new assignment to ye. A new murderer has come to the Cage streets, and I want ye as well as yer fellows from the drill yesterday to investigate this. Find out all ye can of the assaulter, victim and if possible apprehend the culprit. Be cautious for we have limited information of her capabilities at current time. Investigate the scene, question the witnesses, ask around about the organization, ye'll get all relevant information from our new Criminal Profiles board as limited as it is regarding the new culprit. Report when ye get something tangible. - Cratten Erroc Mover One of Harmonium [/li]
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

With the warrants in, he sends letter to Measure Blackthorne via the middle guy once more. Contents as follows:
    <<sent as PM>> [/li]
*hunvagy

Posted by *hunvagy »

Mashanie leaves a message stating hsi interest as well.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Alright ye recruits and oldies alike, crucial investigation information will be transferred today, we need this to be sent to the Guvner, which of ye volunteers? This'll get us closer to wrapping up our investigation of Hildmor. We got our witness and we'll transfer them immediatelly to Guvners to get this trial started. Which of ye can I rely in?

Answer soon, because I want this settled fast.

((In game event, preferably today at 10pm GMT+0... not too long))