Re-opening of Past Trials

*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

An official court document arrives by messenger and its presented to each Mover and Measure within the Harmonium ranks. Each must sign for the package to prove delivery and reads as follows

Due to recent revelations that come to light within the court, cases worked by Hildmor d'Kridis are to be reopened and their witnesses re-questioned. I only want your best and brightest. All recounted statements are to be delivered to my aids *the names of 3 aides follow* as soon as possible.

Signed Guvner Bureau Chief B1 Judge Owen
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Without hesitation the package is signed to take it. He then reads through the document and sends in reply as follows:
    [i]Dear Judge Owen, I will be happy to oblidge and assist in finding out the truth. If at all possible to hasten the procedure, all the witness names from the latest trial would be highly appreciated so that I may find the witnesses in person and handle this discreetly before any evidences might be tampered with or the investigation hampered by any set group that might do so if names were published to all. Also possible witness protection program might be necessity as soon as possible if any certain participant goes missing. Looking forward to hear of you,[/i] - Cratten Erroc Mover One of the Harmonium [/li]