Report: Nienna - Death Threats [Confidential]

*Spehss Mehreen

Posted by *Spehss Mehreen »

The succubus known as Valexia wishes to file a case against the elf known as Nienna, on accounts of death threats towards herself and her friends, and stalking the elf known as Laera.

Witnesses named were Phantom, Laera, Illia and Elvannrae

Interviews will be conducted with Phantom, Laera, Illia, Elvannrae, and Valexia. The results will be filed in here. If there is enough testimony and evidence, a petition to have Nienna arrested pending trial will be filed.

Phantom
Phantom was very uncooperative. The only information I was able to gain from him is that he thought of Nienna as a lunatic, Valexia as a dangerous moron, and Laera as unfortunately caught in the middle of them.

A Description Of Elvannrae
Elvannrae was described by Laera and Valexia as being an unusually pale, white-haired elven woman who usually wore goggles. She was described as wearing either black or yellow, usually, and being fairly young - young adulthood.

Laera and Valexia
Valexia stated Nienna has a habit of following Laera and attempting to constantly stand between Laera and Valexia, which Laera herself confirmed.

On a seperate but possibly related incident, Valexia walked over to attempt to talk to Laera while Nienna demanded to speak with Laera as well, who said she would speak with whoever she wished to. Laera went to speak with Phantom, and Nienna commented that Laera was speaking with Phantom so disturbing her would be unwise.

Valexia told Nienna to leave her alone or she'd call the Harmonium, to which Nienna replied simply to do so. Valexia asked if it was a threat, and Nienna told Valexia she could interpret it that way if she wanted.

Laera confirmed that Nienna has spoken to her several times of wanting to remove Valexia, a threat that is generally rather violent in nature. Each time, Laera stated she had to convince Nienna to let Valexia live.

Valexia commented that Nienna had stated several times to stay away from Laera or be killed.

~~~~~~

In the meantime, Nienna has been informed that she is to stay away from Valexia. Given this is not the first time this has been brought to my attention, a recommendation would be that if Valexia is threatened again, arrest Nienna and put her in a holding cell until all the testimonies can be compiled into evidence, or lack thereof. Valexia is feeling very threatened, and broke into tears briefly during the interview.

Interviews must still be conducted with Illia and Elvannrae.

Signed,
Measure A.M.
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

A fresh report comes form Valexia straight to Anna's office, declaring she not only refuses to leave the Barrack untill Nienna is arrested but has a fresh account of her harrasing both Laera and herself.

She reports 'strongly' that Nienna should be arrested immediatley and without any bail.
*Spehss Mehreen

An interview was conducted with Illia, and a second interview afterword with Valexia.

Illia
Illia opened by confirming the death threats against her person. Five days or so ago, Nienna had stated she was looking for the slightest reason to kill Illia, and that she was "no better than that whore Valexia, and deserves the same fate."

A few nights ago, Illia, Phantom, Laera, Pen, and Elvannrae were present in Phantom's room when Nienna tried unsuccessfully to sneak in. (The discussion went off topic for a moment here but soon resumed course)

Three days before the riot, Nienna had given Wren and Illia an ultimatum that they had two days to "fix Valexia" before she stepped in and "solved" the problem by destroying Valexia. Illia informed Laera immediately afterword that someone was going to try and kill Valexia if they could not act quickly.

Instead, Nienna convinced Lorelei to attack Valexia for her, leading to the fights in the Foul Olde Spirit. Lorelei had no prior intent on murdering Valexia, according to Illia, and it was Nienna that convinced her to so that Lorelei would take the fall.

Afterword, Nienna murdered An'aroluth for trying to save Valexia, and had been goading An'aroluth into attacking before then.

Valexia
Valexia opened by confirming that through a conversation with Elvannrae, she had learned that Nienna despises drow as much as fiends, and her hatred of drow and drow culture and beliefs gave her a motivation to kill An'aroluth.

A day after the incident at the Spirit, Valexia spoke with Wren, who said he had promised people that Valexia would die, and that she had put him in a difficult position.

She also confirmed and raised the point that An'aroluth is with child, and her child was nearly killed along with her, a failsafe spell (which I witnessed) being the only thing that kept the child from dying. She further pointed out that as a pregnant woman, An'aroluth is susceptible to more emotion than most.

~~~~~~~

The only one that remains to be interviewed on this case is Elvannrae.

Signed,
Measure A.M.
*Vercimer

Posted by *Vercimer »

If questioned or made aware of this incident in any way, Lorelei would passionately deny having any contact or involvement with Nienna before the Olde Spirit incident. Everything was her decision, as poor as those decisions might have been. There was no manipulation and no trickery, simply a lack of information on her part and a tinderbox of volatile feelings.

...contingent all on her actually being aware of this, which she might not be.
*Spehss Mehreen

*The report was marked confidential. Even Valexia, Nienna and the witnesses weren't allowed access to its contents. Only Annavkah and other Measures in the Harmonium, and the prosecutors in the trial concerning the Murders at the Foul Olde Spirit would be allowed access to any part of this report, whatsoever.*
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Interview with Elvannrae

After an extended talk with Elvannrae i learned the following about Nienna. I will make it known that Elvannrae and Nienna were friends prior to this incident and the two have not yet talked since then.

Elvannrae wanted to make it clear that Nienna has a remarkable hatred towards Drow, Tieflings, and Fiends. According to statements made by Elvannrae, Nienna did make threats towards Valexia, though indirect. Following that questioning it's clear that Nienna knows the difference between the two in a legal sense and indirectly threatened a drow named An'aroluth whom she killed some time later (i am unclear if this case was filed or not, i belief it is one Annavkah is handling) with the mindset that all drow need to be put down, all you had to do is wait for the opportunity.

With this in mind, from my questioning i have the feeling that Nienna will harm if not kill someone she doesn't like, especially if they are from the lineage she cannot tolerate. All Nienna will need is opportunity.

- Nienna threatened to kill Laera if she did not keep her distance away from Valexia.
- Elvannrae also stated that Nienna is a "luntic" and that "she fears for others safety" (Elvannrae own words).
- Leara is a person of interest and is to be watched. I will ask the Mercykillers to watch her. Elvannrae said that Leara will be killed, if she did not keep her distance from Valexia.