Report Of Disruption

*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

"To my superiours I must send this request. I would like to question the motives of a certain Notary I have spotted today acting with ignorance to the faction Dogma.

Her name is Alathra, to my memory, a woman who appears to personally involved with the public for her own good.

To my knowladge, we are to remain a professional standard, a dignified level of service between peace and justice. Our factions goal, is to assure peace across the multiverse is it not?

We cannot maintain such peace when we have insightful rebels such as citizen Wren causing us discord in our greatful city.

Today, I saw Alathra ignorantly refuse to tend to her responsibility as a Notary of the Harmonium. Her duty, to protect and serve the public and set an example towards instilling order was neglected in favour of showing empathy to her 'friend'. As ever, I see the Lawyer Hildmor D'Kridis can back up her ignorance to her duty.

I believe in my mind that he is serving the needs of the general public with great interest. Attempting to create an effective unity between the Independant League and the Harmonium and a cooperation between us that is so far, being well maintained.

But when Notary Alathra and Citizen Wren and many others start upsetting the balance of such fragile ties, how can we possibly be patient? We must act when there is chance.

I question Notary Alathra's aims and motivations in this matter, she seems personally involved with the citizen. For her own good, it would be of interest to look into her case and question her capacity to be a true member of the glorious Harmonium.

For is it not our dogma to accept that if war is necessary to gain peace, then we must fight to assure order, at every turn?

I do not see the Notary fighting, nor doing a good job of it."
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

A note is delivered to notary Xasarias personal locker, containing Harmonium insignia.
Cratten Erroc wrote:Greet ya Notary 1,

Having read yer and notary Alathra Blackthornes reports, I have decided to place both of ye into disciplinary re-educational course in Arcadia for the next three days, effective immediate.

You are to take part in lectures:

Harmonium: Duty and Etiquettes
A course that details how one is to perform within duty at all times.

Harmonium: Locals and Behavior
A course which details how the Harmonium acts with the locals and the co-operative allies, or hostiles.

Harmonium: Sigil and Beyond
This course details what it is to be a Harmonium Officer within the Sigil, and details our purpose in multiplanar scales.

If you fail to visit or re-graduate the re-educational courses, you will be placed under sabbatical leave until you manage to go through the courses.

- Cratten Erroc
Mover One

((I'll see if I get some time from my school to make each lecture in forums detailing what occurs and put some "conditions" for the tests to determine the score for the tests ;) you don't need to know stuff for real, this will be a tad dice, alignment and such gaming.))