Assault(or Murder) of Rain Jarlais.

*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Hildmor's testimony: "I came to Inn and noticed Rain. I came over to greet him and talk, then I began to cast a Zone of Silence spell. For some reason, he used a Sanctuary spell. I saw him but couldn't hear...He was about to cast another spell. It startled me so I attacked. A moment later, that fellow with a couple of axes joined it and killed him. He then ran off with the corpse."

Yuriy's testimony repeats Hildmor's very closely. The fellow seems abit scared though.

Some of the witnesses state that the 'axeman' came with Hildmor, others say otherwise. Some support Hildmor's claim, others do not. Within then next few days the ones who don't begin to change their statements into his favour.

For now, Hildmor remains to be bailed out. His servant though, first brought it as a culprit is now classified as a witness. The second suspected culprit, the man with two axes, is yet to be found or indentified...
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

* a large Sum of Jink is Delivered to the Barracks By a Quasit Wearing a Clean black Tuxedo. The Quasit Simply States this is For Bail of The Recently Caged Hildmore and it is payment in full.. with a little something extra for the Barracks*
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Mover one Cratten Erroc gets up and takes the extra coins into evidence room for attempted bribe, charges are set against the quasit.

The man with axes is given only one chance to identify himself, or be charged for resisting Harmonium authority and being uncooperative alongside the rest.

Record of crime by Hildmor d'Kridis and the man with axes is filed into the Harmonium records for later usage.
    [b]Hildmor d'Kridis[/b]
  • Initiated hostilities.
  • Murder accomplice.

"Axeman"
  • Murder.

Quasit
  • Attempted bribe of Harmonium officials.
- Hildmor allowed to leave for the bail, but he is disallowed to leave Sigil until trials has occurred. Incapability to follow this will result to all his assets and business to be frozen until trials decision, he is adviced to remain in Sigil.
- Quasit is given chance to either sit their time in cell or pay penalty cost of the crime, or if he wants, he can try to sue Harmonium.
- All prisoners are stripped of their belongings if they contain any magic or can be deemed lethal, such as spell components, and all cowls or other means to cover face are removed also.

After this Cratten Erroc sends a trial request to the Fraternity of Order.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

*the Quasit looks almost insulted at the thought of the Extra jink as a Bribe. and Crosses his arms a bit angry* How Dare you think that Jink Be a Bribe. it is here as a Donation to the Harmonium Cause so your men and women can perform a Efficient Job Within Sigil Making sure us little Guys don't Get picked on By large Brute of Ogres and mean Evil merchants with a hate for us!
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Ye associated the extra jink during standard procedure. If ye want to donate for our cause, ye do it separately... not when ye're bailing someone out.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

s.. Sorry. i im not Accustomed to Sigils Rules.. i i apologize then. i did not mean to insult you or your men. *he bows his head to them*
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Cratten groaned "Fine, ye're excused this time..."