Warrent: Fargul Bernadotte and Kira

*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

As far as Zepyr Swiftlbade goes, he denies the mans request stateing the man is a wanted criminal and if what he says about the crystals is true then he is doubly off limits for both his safety and the safety of people who wish to visit him, unless the higher ups say differently but thats how Zephyr Swiftblade responds when he happens to be on duty at the barracks when the man approaches.
*WhenWizardsWar

The visitation logs show a recent entry to visit mister Fargul, Zephyr Swiftblade a notary of the harmonium. The two are recorded to have sat and talked about about a half hour, the tone wasnt friendly nor was it angry it was clear the genasi was subty trying to pry information about various profiles of people on the street from Farguls memory. The two exchanged neutral, somewhat pleasant good byes and part ways. Zephyr stops at the desk and has a quick conversation with the Factotum.

"Sir I know im just a simple notary and im not trying to manipulate any high profile cases but...i just had a short conversation with mister Fargul, i needed to collect some information on people i find myself constantly dealing with on the streets during my shift and i found our chat to be...enlightening. IF the bleakers havent come to see him I really think they should, the man seems incredibly coherant and is aware of what hes doing and what he has done, I dont think he is as barmy as some are saying and the bleakers should be asked to confirm it. I dont think he should be released on any account, he does admit ot haveing posession of something that is dangerous to him and the public but he is apparently handling its influences enough to remain mentally competant..."
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Chari makes sure that veteran solders with no connection to Fargul or potential friends. And she occasionally checks in on him while he is there
*B-Smith

Posted by *B-Smith »

Fargul sits in his cell all day, plays with the cards (After breaking out once and again out of his straightjacket) and pulls jokes while Chari passes. He talks the Veteran guards to death and leans back waiting.
*WhenWizardsWar

Zephyr after talking to Fargul had come to a decision. He has risked the reprimand of his superiors (which he was indeed reprimanded for going above his rank) and has arranged for the bleaker factotum named Zilvai to come and speak to Fargul. He has told Fargul openly that he belives he belongs in the gate house and not in the harmonium cells and has openly told him and his superior officers that its in everyones best interest if the man is transfered into the bleakers care.

If one examines Zephyr with and magical detections they find him free of magical influence of any kind. He states to his superiors that sir Fargul has clearly been depressed and harboring suicidal thoughts and feelings of unwantedness long before his possesion of the crystals and firmly stands by his belief that the crystals are merely ampifying the thoughts that were already there.

So anyone can see why Zephyr sincirely believes that Fargul belongs in the bleakers care and not in the harmonium prison.

He states another concern why he thinks the man needs to be moved but he only speaks of such to his superior officers.

//if any harmonium wishes to know his other concern send me an IC PM and i will respond with an IC response, dms can of course ask what it is as well if they feel they should know for npc reactions.