An Immediate Order:

*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Reflecting the message he had sent to Sarin's desk and having explained the situation, Caine sent a private Harmonium Only conffrence in place, inviting all ranks to witness.

"My friends, it has come to my attention that a brutal psycopath has entered Sigil. A psycopath with a history in the cage for violence and vandalism.
There are many reports on this infamous Marius, but none untill now that have truley been that clear. It is clear that the Harmonium must take the extreme to the core and have no compramise in its retaliation in handling this affair."

He paused, giving the Notaries and Measures time to consider what had been said.

"We must react force with force, we cannot allow this madman to continue his violent rampage. That is why, with Factol Sarin's authorisation, I have been given this one-time permission to authorise you to use lethal force on the aggressor.

Furthermore, the Mercykillers will be informed and have a bounty placed on the target, their Justicars dispatched to remove it. We must not show sympathy to this evil, we must show only one firm hand, the hand of justice."

Seeing the doubt in the nobler members of the order and the equal glee in the more violent ones, he corrected them both with one firm paragraph:

"If you see this man, you are to capture him alive. But failing that, you are to have him executed without hesitation.
I will not allow a personal grudge to be the undooing of Sigil, this situation has to stop, and firmly.
Make it so, no matter "how" the means are given an "end", my fellow Harmonium."