A Request

*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

You know all the staffs that recharge by spells actually state they recharge via spells ingame. Theres also staffs ingame that dont cast spells but still says they are rechargable.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Lucadia,Feb 17 2017 wrote: You know all the staffs that recharge by spells actually state they recharge via spells ingame. Theres also staffs ingame that dont cast spells but still says they are rechargable.
NOPE! because I made a post about rechargeable staff's asking about it, a builder the only one who bothered posting in said thread told me its only some staffs not all..

so, which is it >.> anyone?
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

DaftyXIII,Feb 17 2017 wrote:
Lucadia,Feb 17 2017 wrote: You know all the staffs that recharge by spells actually state they recharge via spells ingame. Theres also staffs ingame that dont cast spells but still says they are rechargable.
NOPE! because I made a post about rechargeable staff's asking about it, a builder the only one who bothered posting in said thread told me its only some staffs not all..

so, which is it >.> anyone?
Lucadia did answer it sufficiently actually. I added emphasis. And if that's not what you meant, I think we might need more clarification.
*Gazoo

Posted by *Gazoo »

Also, if this is something you feel would help other players [in a similar situation to you], you could start a Scod wiki page and add this information.

Many of us players have added/edited the wiki as things progress/change.

But on a RP/IC perspective: does it make sense that every crafter automatically knows if and when they can make changes without experimentation? Sometimes magic works, sometimes not. Certainly there will be general guidelines...but not absolute certainty (Imho).