Urgent letter for Factor Killeen Caine

*Beth'aya 'Starshine'

Posted by *Beth'aya 'Starshine' »

To Factor Killeen Caine

Recently I have witnessed the reports within S.I.G.I.S concerning the atrocious amount of murders to have taken place in the Hive and other less reputable wards not to mention chant concerning the same and, as an investigator who concerns for the reputation of the Harmonium when concerning said reports, I would wish to make a request in my desire to prevent corruption and leave a message to others that crimes will not go unrepented.

Whilst I have been working on a very specific case to which you've directed myself, I feel that, with more resources and more investigators at my disposal, I can hasten my investigations and also work on 'cold cases' that appear to have slipped by unnoticed. In doing so I may uncover the roots of these crimes and prevent further from 'gangs' and groups of criminals working within the hive and other wards.

In not so many words I wish to be a part of this cities 'clean-up' operation, to establish a sense of justice that others may have lost when a family member was murdered and their murderer had managed to evade arrest. With the correct resources, the right candidates and clarification from yourself I know I can aid in cleaning up this city and returning a great deal of respect to the Harmonium.

On a personal side note, the reasons for myself wishing this is because, as an investigator, it pains me to see so much torment in a city where that is a great deal to be gained. I wish to see order re-established after the Shapers death, to watch all remnants of his legacy fall under the fist of the Harmonium law and fade into obscurity as we regain our glory and become a strength unto our own.

Thankyou for reading this and for your consideration.
Ladies grace to you.

Notary Investigator Lexus Bourvine of the Mechanus criminal investigations department.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

The on-duty Factotum notes that Factor Kileen is rather busy with other urgent matters at the moment.

He redirects the note to Measure One Chari for her attention.

He appends an additional note of his own:

Measure One Chari,

Namer Lexus appears to be following some interesting avenues of investigation. I'm assigning you to be his reporting officer and his direct line officer.

Only escalate matters to myself or Factor Kaine if a situation really warrants our attention.

Factotum Diana
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Chari leaves orders to her subordinates as she leaves her office and sets off at once to find Lexus Bourvine.