Meeting with Harmonium High-Ups

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

The Meeting is Issued by Killeen Caine within the Harmonium, after giving some time for the Measures and Movers of Harmonium to move to Barracks for the meeting, at least those available and only enough to not create a security issue to Harmonium business within the Cage...

"Fellow Harmonium Measures and Movers, I've gathered you all here, not only for important meeting, but also to meet you face to face. I do not want you to remember me as a man that stood inside expensive room and a sturdy metal door, but a man that like you, well or a woman." *a slight grin at that*

"But to not take your expensive time too long, I have few announcements to make. The Anarchist problem needs to be eliminated. Not by starting to wage war, but we need to show the public that we know what we are doing. All known Anarchists will be held responsible and taken to Court. If nothing else, to show this Phoenix his place. We will no longer hold the spied safe houses as possible sources to catch the big Anarchist cells, but we need to show that we are in charge. We will however treat them fairly and with proper discipline, do not mistreat any prisoners, and capture them alive."

"Lastly, it would seem ex-Measure One Kordiva has escaped. She is to be brought to Fraternity of Order in the first sight. She is not our top priority however, she no longer holds influence, but she is required to be captured. It is not a secret that she has fled, and if asked in public it is to be reminded that she is no longer part of Harmonium, and she is wanted criminal, but she no longer has an army behind her. Also promise a hefty price to one that captures her alive."

"Now to entirely different subject, I have read the reports that two particular individuals made a major and outstanding action within the Harmonium. Colo Lane and Vold Fraetuk are now hence forth promoted to Measure Fives, just a rank below the Mover. Congratulations and warmest thank you on behalf of Harmonium."