Factol Sarins Murder

Viann

Posted by Viann »

Measure Nica submitted, besides the complaint on herself, also the findings of the investigation to Measure Diana.
The two prisoners we captured from the alive anarchists seem to belong to at least two different cells. There is likely more. These two: six members of Silver Webs, and four from the Piercing Worms. Piercing worms have tattoos, as the male prisoner. The female however belongs to Silver Webs. She was supposed to report to her superior at the Three Dragons inn. Book a room by the name "Odette" and wait for "Skit" whom is the leader of the Silver Webs. He has a white hair, kind of elf-like, possibly fey.

I suggest we lay an ambush on them to find out more. Besides this. The two prisoners should only be guarded by the members of Harmonium whom actively fought against the Anarchist infiltrators, to ensure no anarchist infiltrator can be on watch for them or do harm to them. Any member of Harmonium discovered to have a tattoo indicating membership to Piercing Worm should be detained immediately. Any scarfs or other means used to conceal neck, and tattoo on them should be investigated to ensure we have no further members of Piercing Worms among the Harmonium.

All the corpses of the infiltrators need to be studied for any indications of their anarchist membership, and compared to other members to be certain we can get as many of them out of the Harmonium pay rolls as possible. It is likely safe to say, most of them will avoid circulation away from Sigil, to do as much damage within the city as possible. I suggest alerting other Factions over their internal infiltrators. And sharing the tattoo design with the other Factions, so they can take care of any members of these "Piercing Worms" within their factions as well.

As an additional note, notary Kregorothax, and notary Ephimerra were both very integral in the investigation. And I place both for a recommendation for promotion, both for their actions today, and during the war.

- Nica Brianna Kelter,
Measure One.
Tingly

Posted by Tingly »

With the help of more human-sized Harmonium, the fire giant Ygthil Emberblood drafts a letter twice, for Movers Tonat Shar and Killeen Caine.
136Ha, The Pivot, 3rd Lady.

I was recruited by Measure Nica Brianna Kelter, along with the planeswalker Lazuli and the sensate Xujia. The intended operation centered around the capture of an Anarchist leader, potentially responsible for the murder of Factol Sarin.

Following pieces of intelligence the Measure had access to, the plan centered around booking a room at the Three Dragons, using the name 'Odette'. A contact was to arrive by the name of 'Skit', who we would attempt to capture.

Lazuli and I booked another room nearby and waited; upon hearing battle, we charged for the room with the target. We were blocked by a group of nearly a dozen men in Harmonium uniforms who attacked us, most likely Anarchist infiltrators.

We arrived in the room, where we found one of the 'Dark Born' of the Red Sigil engaged in combat with Xujia. Regretfully, the Measure Nica was slain, and we were unable to take the Dark Born alive, instead slaying them in combat.

All methods of restoring life to Measure Nica proved ineffective. I took her to the Temple of Hermes, where her body currently is located; they believe they can do nothing for her either.

The Measure was clutching a document that seemed to be of some importance. A cursory examination has shown me that this seems to be a set of instructions for some sort of extraction of people and a meeting location, most likely intended to be handed to the Anarchists that the Dark Born was in contact with. This document has been given to Factotum Da'nanin of the Sensates, coordinator of our spy team. He is expected to get it fully decoded and the results shared with us in short order.

The document made specific mention of the names 'Crake' and 'Owl', and I have been made aware of a Crake in the Fraternity of Order. I don't know the significance of this, but it seemed to merit immediate mention.

The Darkborn also had a low quality ring on his person, made of cheap materials. Lazuli identified this ring as having an enchantment making it an 'indication trinket', capable of checking with an identical ring of its type, most likely to prove identity. This has been delivered to Factotum Da'nanin, who should see it is presented at the next faction council meeting.

Finally, I have learned as much about Measure Nica's will and her belongings as I could. She has requested that her body be buried with her family's graves. If that is not possible, then to be buried in the Harmonium graveyard in the Arcadian town of Melodia. She has additionally left her gold to her family; if I can be informed of a way to get there, I will carry out the duty of its deliverance.

Additionally, the Measure has indicated that her military equipment should be distributed to the Harmonium, and I have delivered these to the Barracks quartermaster.

She has left many assorted goods for 'her friends', who are unspecified; any information I could be given to determine who these are and how to distribute her belongings would be welcome.

-Ygthil Emberblood,
Notary Three.
Viann

Posted by Viann »

Speaking among the members of Harmonium, at least within Sigil there's not a lot known about people she's friends with. For all most knew, she's basically on duty all the time and avoids off-duty. Almost never talking of personal matters. Though the medical records from her recent admission do show that she had some visitors before the surgery. There'd be four names listed there: Sharon Raynsford, Lyra, Klo, and notary Ygthil.

Most of her service had been conducted within the service of the Town of Melodia in Arcadia however. And if she has friends there, locals might know more.
Tingly

Posted by Tingly »

While he had given a verbal report already, Ygthil felt it was necessary to make a written one as well, that details are not lost amidst other things going on...
136Ha, Catechism, 2nd Clerk.

Under orders from Mover Tonat Shar, I formed a squad of volunteers to root out a group of Anarchists who were meeting in a village located in the Undersigil.

Lacking precise intelligence in where this meeting place was, we needed to acquire information from the locals. Namer Sorfirinarbrith proved critical in this point. With her knowledge and rapport with the 'undercagers', she was able to get a lead pointing us to the entrance. She then distracted the Anarchist's lookout while we made our way inside. I fully recommend she be advanced to Notary status if she has not been already.

Myself, as well as Notaries Kregothorax and Ephimerra, moved in. The Anarchists attempted to take some civilians they had on hand as hostages. Thanks to the quick thinking, negotiation and spellcasting of the Notaries, we were able to incapacitate most of the Anarchists and kill the others, with no loss of civilian life. One of the hostages by the name of Ondus came to the barracks in the aftermath to deliver their own report on the matter.

Enclosed with the report is a series of correspondences we found in the area; they suggest that the leaders of several cells were trying to regroup in this meeting place, following the end of the war with the Red Sigil.

-Ygthil Emberblood,
Notary Five.