A burly woman carrying a certain someone. . .

*shadowblizmasta

Posted by *shadowblizmasta »

*About five hours ago, a tall woman in black chain and braided hair walked through the Barracks from the Abyss portal carrying the corpse of a certain 'Rith' over her shoulder, if it is called to attention, she would stop. . .*
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

"Halt!" commanded the desk officer.

"Bloody planeswalkers trampling through here like the own the place" he grumbled under his breath.

"You transporting corpses from the Abyss miss? You have a permit for that?"
*shadowblizmasta

Posted by *shadowblizmasta »

Nah, I wuz huntin' wit' this guy, an' tha berk decided ta attack tha 'ellfire Erinyes alone, an' got 'imself killt. I wuz gonna take'im ta git raised, 'cause I don' haff no coins on me.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((two ways i can go with this but i need to know if kitteninablender agrees to this thread - if he does, its arrest time... well, raise by Harmonium Cleric first, then arrest))
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

//One would question why'd they raise him to begin with though xD it costs a lot of jink if we want to go whole IC, I'd say bag him and send him to Dustmen. Anyways, I chose that Cratten isn't around Barracks during this time so it's not his call. I was intending to let some of the PC notaries take action or let it slide out, but seems like you got to it first. ^_^
*kitteninablender

Posted by *kitteninablender »

((I was told by Mathias Greymane in game that Rith doesn't have any more active warrants against him. I assume it was dropped.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

(( http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... topic=5418 I don't think he was ever captured so ;P Anyways, I'll clear the OOC tomorrow.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((And i'm more than happy to let a Player jump in here. I'm not so sure the warrant would have expired, but ill let the player decide that... eg: possibly Greymane))

The officer tells the woman "Very well, get the corpse out of here, we only deal with the living"
*RedMoney

Posted by *RedMoney »

*Mathias wanders in, eyeing the corpse* "...Isn't that Rith? Why's he dead? We need him for questioning, can you get us a priest in here to raise him? Hope he isn't penned for good."
*RedMoney

Posted by *RedMoney »

*Mathias reviews Cratten's letter, and adds the following stipulations to the contract.*

Any of Rith's findings regarding the case are to be turned into Mathias Greymane directly within twenty-four hours. A bi-weekly report should be given regardless of whether any new information is found. If no helpful information arise from Rith's investigation within a month, his contract will be subject to review.

*He returns to visit Rith and shows him the additions*

"Alright, it's all set, you sign this and we can being immediately."