Illia drops off a corpse

*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

After the cooperation in the little and brave investigation about the notes of Gabriel's charmer, Leth leaved the barrack almost in hurry.
If later she ever will be asked for witnessing the case she will politely but very straight answer:

"No way, I haven't got and nor will have intention to go to the court, not even near of it! If you like play stricht and important around...go on, let me out from childplays like that. In addition, I've already told my oppinion, close him down for a night to let him calm down a bit instead purple cloud of <love>."

Then walks away cussing, mourms somethin' like:

"Cazzati seguenti di quei leggi irrisori e il loro maledetto ordine..."

*WriterOfFiction

Posted by *WriterOfFiction »

Illia leaves her statement. "Right, well, I'm Illia, factotum in the Society of Sensations... Anyway, the berk set off a bomb in the bazaar outside Khaz's, then tried to run away. Ea'raldor cast a Bigby to hold him, and while we were trying to figure out who the guy was, it wore off and he tried to hide. Jall caught sight of him and he started running, so I cast a haste on myself and Jall so we could catch him. Jall tackled him, restrained him, and when Ear arrived he broke free and tried to hide, after which Ear cast a couple prismatic sprays on him. He fell over dead, I bagged him, and brought him here. Well, we felt around his corpse to try to find any form of identification, and we eventually found a zipper under his hat, thanks to that girl... Leth, I believe Jall called her. Anyway, we unzipped it, and it was Raph as you saw him, wearing nothing but a cloth around his waist and my gloves, which I took the liberty of retrieving. Well, that Leth girl started babbling about something, and how it "Couldn't possibly be the right man" we caught, which leads me to believe she may have had an invested interest in this... Well, before I could even search him, she pulls a note off of him from somewhere that has lipstick on it, and told us that it was from some girl near that Chaosman... woman... in the Hive next to the Weary Spirit. So, Jall, Leth, and myself went to the location specified on the note, and she suddenly finds a note there, and it said "Joke's on you" or something to that nature. Can't really remember, because it was starting to sludge and we headed back to the barracks.. Anyway, here's the note she found on the body..." Illia hands over the note, which reads ((I think, at least)) "Set off a bomb in the bazaar if you want to win me over." with red lipstick as the signature. ((If I got this wrong, someone correct me)) Illia shrugs and continues, "Anyway, that's my two greens worth on the whole situation. I'm in no position to press charges really, except for maybe attempted theft, though knowing Raph he probably would have returned the gloves to me when he stopped being 'Gabriel.' There's a chance that the note she found wasn't genuine, I suppose, though I try and maintain a healthy disbelief of anything I don't know is true. Anyway, I've got stuff to do, you can find me at the Festhall if you need me... Just, uh... Ask politely for me, don't barge in demanding me to come out and help. Sensates and Harmonium have a weak relationship at best, always nice to be polite..."

**Edited due to forgetting some stuff**
*Ve'keer

Posted by *Ve'keer »

RedMoney,Mar 6 2012 wrote:

but this is one of d'Kridis's little lackeys,
(( I'd like to know how Mathias would know Raph works for Hildmor, he sits with Hildmor and has a drink every so often but he doesn't run around screaming he works for Hildmor))

*When Raph gets his senses back and is raised, he'd be very compliant for questioning, confirming what everyone had said about him, and that he did explode the bomb. He'd refuse having any association to Hildmor other than sharing drinks every so often. If pressed for that, he'd ask for solid evidence of such. Furthermore, he'd ask all others involved would be let go of any and all suspicions.*

((Also, I didn't intend for the need of DM's, I was mostly just screwing around in the bazaar and didn't think this would be a big thing))

*He'd offer to pay for the chairs that were burned in Khaz's bar and any singed attire of Jall's.*
*WriterOfFiction

They search the body, and discover a zipper, which upon opening, the find Raphael inside the Gabriel disguise naked for the most part, wearing a strip of cloth around his waist.
*WriterOfFiction

OOC: Would really like DM help here, as there's no Harmonium online and no way for us to continue with this really. I seems a bit strange for a few citizens to be messing with a corpse in the barracks.
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

Leth appeared and started inquiring on him as well
*Ve'keer

Posted by *Ve'keer »

For now, Raphael lays in a holding cell.
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

After Raphael's cooperation, Amaku sentances him to 72 hours community service and to repay the damage hes done. She also converscates any future powders and arsons he might potentially use to make future explosives.

She then has messages sent out to all available Notaries and Measures to investigate a woman named Leth and question her in relation to the incident.

On a final note, she regards any further questioning to Illia as duley tended to and archives her questioning with the Sensate in the Statement files.