Threats, repeated assault and Hin hate

A hin

Posted by A hin »

*A frail Hin, wearing a mustache, a feathered hat and suspenders enters the Harmonium barracks and takes the time to fill in the following report:*

Reported Crimes:

Repeated threats of ending my life
Repeated assault (four kicks)
Hin hate and statements about our existence bothering him.

Victim:
My own tiny self, Marah Listeris, Hiver and Hin.

Suspects Description:

Tall man, long dark hair, always wears a green shirt he doesn't seem to be able to tuck in his pants, sometimes wears a dark scarf. Easy to recognize because of his constant but unsuccessful flirting with any female. Often seen in the company of a female couple, one of them having like... magical hair. Very often found by the metal cup's canopied bench.

*The halfling draws an approximate face portrait of Ireiel with a visible green shirt collar [[preggy]]*

Description Of The Crime:

"Six cycles ago, I was having a pleasant debate with a nice cutter whose tag is Rune. He can confirm this first part of the report is true, entirely true, wholly true. We were discussing with him what my kin has done or not done to deserve or not deserve the hate they currently face. Suddenly, a man appeared out of nowhere. Some magic or spy techniques. He had been spying on our conversation for a while and did not like my opinion on some criminal Hin he's friend with even though they ruin our reputation as a race. He threatened to end my life several times, and claimed that the Harmonium or Mercykillers wouldn't be able to do anything about it because of his shadow-spy-invisibility stalking magic. This dangerous stalker also told me he would find me in the Hive sooner or later to burn me and chiv me to death.

Earlier this cycle, I was quietly reading the latest SIGIS at the Metal Cup. The same stalker was sitting in the middle of the bench with two females by his side. The females were busy kissing each other with their tongues out, chatting each other up and everything. Rain suddenly started to fall, so I went under the canopy to shelter from it and read my SIGIS. "

*A small plan of the canopy bench is drawn, with a circle representing the Hin standing up at one corner against the canopy pole, and three other circles representing the aggressor and his female friends on the opposite side of the bench.*

"The aggressor then kicked me in the back with great force, without saying anything. He claimed "his flinger slipped" but when I came back against the canopy pole, he moved closer to me on his bench to kick me again. He kicked me four times in total and justified it by saying he was "bothered by our existence". I fell to the ground twice and he yet kicked me again. His two friends made it clear that they would not tell the truth by pretending to be too busy flirting with each other to witness the assault. They may hate Hins as well. However, Whisper and Valter were here and saw it all. Perhaps Dion saw it too. The man claimed I was harrassing him by existing too close to him, but he kicked me without even talking to me in the first place and then went closer to me to kick me again. He does not own the canopy anyway.

As I was heading toward the barracks, one of his friends followed me to intimidate me and dissuade me. She kept tailing me all along the way, saying she would report me for being the author of the Hin hate propaganda, something I am obviously not since I am one of them myself and suffer from this hate. I think they wanted to disguise the fact that this assault on my person was a crime of hate against my kind. Or maybe they are this Heartfelt Pincushion, who already accused someone else of being the Truthful Feather of the MMM in the latest SIGIS."

((I'm attaching screenshots so Whisper and Valter can be questioned by the Harmonium!))
Tingly

Posted by Tingly »

Ygthil Emberblood confirms this with Whisper and Valter as he can, and asks Valter to please get things under control in the Metal Cup so it doesn't get to this point again.

Assuming that they can, for the most part, confirm this report, Ygthil goes with it to whatever Measure he can get a hold of.

"In some ways, I know this is beneath us. It appears to be an extension of the childish squabbling going on in the SIGIS paper. But I believe at this point in time, it is important that we show the public we are still active in upholding the laws.

I request permission to charge this individual with assault and fine them. If the messy details have to be sorted through, we offer to let it go to trial so we can move onto more pressing concerns.
mimifearthegn
Site Admin

Posted by mimifearthegn »

Ygthil receives clearance to charge Iriel with assault and fine him.
Tingly

Posted by Tingly »

Ygthil tacks a note to this report.
Perpetrator was found and identified himself as Ireiel of the Free League. I informed him of his assault charge, and that he was to pay a fine of 100 gold pieces to the barracks within a weeks time. He seemed to be in agreement and not an active threat, so detainment was deemed unnecessary.

Ireiel proceeded to tell me of his belief that the victim of this assault was the perpetrator of another issue, and that this could likely be confirmed by a member of the Mercykillers by the name of Rune, who I am now attempting to contact.